MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+34
Debinapril
dotje
JazzLamb
Addicted
Mbstr8k
Mfar
hippolyra
PegWalt
Fozzie
engineer
MMaddict
hawkeyegirl
gailg
Mogul
hermione306
mariahorn
Admin
Lynne1000
Camille
Trekker
LaVentosa
Dug
BittyBrain
Gouofi
Brisa68
Vovan23mvp
Bettsy
fabnc
Martino
EAPatterson
justice
CheezerWhizzer
Dazza JP
LaneyK
38 posters

v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

pianofingers
    pianofingers

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 5 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

Post  pianofingers Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 am

LaVentosa wrote:Excuse me, but AM I missing something?
    I do have quite a few friends with flowers all over, and now I even saw someone that has the Flaming Pumpkin from the Sleepy Hollow Horror Collection!

I've completed all the flower collections (bought them with synthesized diamonds!) and they are very pretty to look at! It's a shame that when you charge them, they disappear after awhile, being artifacts.

But what, a Flaming Pumpkin? Shocked How can anyone get that? Could you possibly ask your friend how they attained it? The only possible sources I can think of are (1) from a collection chest, like the one that gives mermaid's bath items, or (2) from a GI tester who accidentally gifted the item to a friend.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 5 Empty Re: v1.8!!! The Full Moon Is Coming..... ?

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:28 am

pianofingers wrote: But what, a Flaming Pumpkin? Shocked How can anyone get that? Could you possibly ask your friend how they attained it? The only possible sources I can think of are (1) from a collection chest, like the one that gives mermaid's bath items, or (2) from a GI tester who accidentally gifted the item to a friend.
    Well, as admin said - there probably are possibilities, but let's not dive into that one. I will ask my friend (though he is on "no server response" right now), an will keep you posted.
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    pianofingers wrote: But what, a Flaming Pumpkin? Shocked How can anyone get that? Could you possibly ask your friend how they attained it? The only possible sources I can think of are (1) from a collection chest, like the one that gives mermaid's bath items, or (2) from a GI tester who accidentally gifted the item to a friend.
    Well, as admin said - there probably are possibilities, but let's not dive into that one. I will ask my friend (though he is on "no server response" right now), an will keep you posted.

I had one of the new collection items show up just after I updated (some sort of machete?). I had not bought anything, been gifted anything, or done anything else out of the norm. My guess is that it was from a Golden Chest or something that just didn't show up until the update!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm

The last update was 1.8 and today's update is 1.8.2.

My guess is that GI released a test update 1.8.1 in one country, and the players there are the ones who found the odd collection item, and even new snatchins?

Anyway, we'll know soon enough!

CoolestEvil

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 5 Empty I've already finished it...

Post  CoolestEvil Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Admin wrote:
    CoolestEvil wrote:Is anyone still having trouble completing the Neptune request?

I have completed it recently. There are a few threads that discusses how to finishes them.

http://www.mmuff.com/t123-neptune-quest

I've already finished it. i was just wondering if anyone needed help regarding that and the emerald.
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 pm

engineer wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:

I had one of the new collection items show up just after I updated (some sort of machete?). I had not bought anything, been gifted anything, or done anything else out of the norm. My guess is that it was from a Golden Chest or something that just didn't show up until the update!

I know someone who has almost ALL the new collection items....and I don't mean the artifact flowers.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Mbstr8k wrote:
    I know someone who has almost ALL the new collection items....and I don't mean the artifact flowers.

Me too. I have a high level friend that appears to have completed all the new collections. I can't understand how unless as has been suggested they've been gifted. Shocked
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:01 am

I was gifted some of the artifact flowers today, very welcome surprise
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 pm

I bought a couple and have been gifted one in the 'Wild Beauty' Collection - that one looks to be very useful! 80% Experience for 24 hrs, I wonder how many levels you can advance in that time? Bring it on! :-)
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 pm

80% Experience for 24 hours has been very VERY useful. It's my new "turtle". Very Happy

I reserve the Wild Beauty artifact for weekends, when I can maximize its usage. I level up twice as quickly with it (especially when I combine it with two elephants at the same time, plus experience tips/helpers). And I also save my access items (corals, cannonballs, seeds, gravitrons etc) for times when Wild Beauty is on, because you can get over 1000 experience points with each locked room search. It's the most valuable and wanted artifact for me now. cheers
    loring
    loring

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 5 Empty Elephants

Post  loring Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:40 am

Hi,

On the above post it mentions 'Artifact 4 + 2 elephants (gold and bronze) gives about 110% to experience' - can anyone tell me how to use both elephants together with this? I seem to be able to have only one on at a time!

Appreciate your help!

Lo
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 am

loring wrote:Hi,

On the above post it mentions 'Artifact 4 + 2 elephants (gold and bronze) gives about 110% to experience' - can anyone tell me how to use both elephants together with this? I seem to be able to have only one on at a time!
    Without having tried this I'd suppose it works like the combination of SilverSun and Phoenix.
    Activate a cheap - and short - other charm (i.e. copper clover) and, before that one runs out, the longterm Elefant (golden). when the bronze one times out, you should be able to select another elefant in the pop-up window.

as I said - just a guess.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 am

You're correct, LaVentosa. Run a copper charm first (clover or buddha or phoenix). Do some other stuff like gifting or requesting or chatting on the wall, etc. A minute before it runs out, activate the golden Elephant. When the other copper charm runs out, a popup window will appear, and from there, choose the bronze Elephant.

(*if the popup window doesn't appear, select a Helper, and tap on "Take to room", and the window will appear).
    engineer
    engineer

Post  engineer Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 am

Hey guys...so I was just trolling around facebook and found this link:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/mystery-manor-ipad-fun-page/full-moon-event-info/234921383296007

Is it true that if you don't complete the event this month that you'll get another shot at it later? I had no idea that would be the case! I got a late start on the event, so it looks like I'm extremely far behind. Plus, I like the idea of being able to always have quests Smile

PS. how does this person know these things? Are they affiliated with anyone?
    loring
    loring

v1.8!!!  The Full Moon Is Coming..... ? - Page 5 Empty Thank you :-)

Post  loring Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

A big
    thank you to La Ventusa and piano fingers, worked a treat :-)

Lo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm