MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+15
Chickenchick111
Milko
JenMomma5476
Admin
summerville
karen_ni
Elizabeth0
hawkeyegirl
truperduper
pianofingers
LaVentosa
Dazza JP
ycul
Trekker
Mbstr8k
19 posters

Bankers Unite!!! ----- Reasons YOU need us. :-D

Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty Re: Bankers Unite!!! ----- Reasons YOU need us. :-D

Post  Elizabeth0 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

To those responding to this thread that they want banker tips, I'll be sending friend requests your way Smile

Since the update, it takes forever to go from manor to manor looking for sleepers and my connection is too fast to cancel tips. The result is, I hardly ever get to use all my strength.

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty Re: Bankers Unite!!! ----- Reasons YOU need us. :-D

Post  karen_ni Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 am

Elizabeth0 wrote:To those responding to this thread that they want banker tips, I'll be sending friend requests your way Smile

Since the update, it takes forever to go from manor to manor looking for sleepers and my connection is too fast to cancel tips. The result is, I hardly ever get to use all my strength.

I think you are already my friend but i like all kinds of tips!
    summerville
    summerville

Friend Code : e8483e
    MM Name : summerville

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty Still a banker?

Post  summerville Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Your post is really cute. I restarted, and my friend list stuck ( thank god) but idk if I am still a banker? Anyone wanna check for me? I have always gone with the policy of wake first, tip second btw.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Kelly L wrote:Your post is really cute. I restarted, and my friend list stuck ( thank god) but idk if I am still a banker? Anyone wanna check for me? I have always gone with the policy of wake first, tip second btw.

You are now a scientist. Smile

I do the same thing...wake first, tip second.
    summerville
    summerville

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty To trekker

Post  summerville Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm

That's cool that I switched. At least my 5% or whatever increase will be better received. Hahaha. Tried to visit you btw and guess what? My game crashed. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but FML. ( just kidding I like playing, but it's not my life or anything, really. No, really!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

You can switch? I think I've been an explorer my whole life.
    Has anyone ever gotten any tip other than explorer tips from me?
    summerville
    summerville

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty Banker to explorer..

Post  summerville Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:17 pm

I only switched because I completely restarted the game. Like back to zero which is fun. But not entirely without frustration. Boy did I ever take those beach people for granted with the sandwiches barbells and turtles! Whoo boy. Has anyone had any of the new stuff....flowers? Monsters?
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 am

I saw someone on my friends list restart recently. Not sure if it was intentional or not, they were level 55 before and are 8 now. They were also my favorite helper for me, scientist with 15% but now they are a banker with 5% Crying or Very sad
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 am

@Elizabeth - just help your friend advance quickly, and pretty soon they'll be a 15% Banker, and will be your favorite again. Very Happy
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 am

Looks like with the new update us bankers will be even more unloved as they have removed the ability to buy tools using coins.
    JenMomma5476

MM Name : Mommy

Post  JenMomma5476 Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:07 am

Dazza JP wrote:Looks like with the new update us bankers will be even more unloved as they have removed the ability to buy tools using coins.

I was thinking the exact same thing. They need to ADD features to make coins of more use, not take them away.
    summerville
    summerville

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty Everyone needs to love on bankers because...

Post  summerville Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Some of the new monsters can be banished with weapons purchased with COiNS!!! I just charged all my nickel and dime collections to buy vampire stakes, baseball bats, chainsaws....check it out.!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:19 am

Kelly L wrote:Some of the new monsters can be banished with weapons purchased with COiNS!!! I just charged all my nickel and dime collections to buy vampire stakes, baseball bats, chainsaws....check it out.!
    yep! that's SO cool! Now I need to stack up again on those simple charging items! I'm going to make round to ask my banker friends to tip my inner rooms.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:03 am

LaVentosa wrote:
    Kelly L wrote:Some of the new monsters can be banished with weapons purchased with COiNS!!! I just charged all my nickel and dime collections to buy vampire stakes, baseball bats, chainsaws....check it out.!
    yep! that's SO cool! Now I need to stack up again on those simple charging items! I'm going to make round to ask my banker friends to tip my inner rooms.

will tip those rooms for you today Very Happy
    Milko
    Milko

Friend Code : 9334f9
    MM Name : milko

Post  Milko Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm

I always respected bankers and was welcoming every kind of tip..

But now. Jeez, I wish ALL my friends were bankers )) After counting how much coins I need to do all the Full Moon banishings, I'm ready to give up the quest completely Crying or Very sad
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:02 am

Milko wrote:I always respected bankers and was welcoming every kind of tip..

But now. Jeez, I wish ALL my friends were bankers )) After counting how much coins I need to do all the Full Moon banishings, I'm ready to give up the quest completely Crying or Very sad
    Awww... I'm sure all your Banker friends are happy to help! Just ask!
    And: Turtle up, and start completing lots and LOTS of those coin-giving collections!
    Chickenchick111

Post  Chickenchick111 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:00 pm

I've started a post for this but thought I'd share here too. I was hoarding coins for their only use now, to buy the van helsing arsenal collections, yesterday it was coins, today has been remote accessed and switched to diamonds. So they can't fix our games but they've got time to greed up another factor of the game and I am actually really upset by this one as everything now, literally everything means there is no way other than to save the paltry five d for levelling up or buy diamonds. Disgusting. Have sent them my fifth email of the week. Expect to get usual two version reply, one on Facebook one emailed. Anything else you notice they've managed to change overnight?
    jesskerz
    jesskerz

Friend Code : 6cc87e
    MM Name : jesskerz

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty Annoyed banker

Post  jesskerz Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Here here!!

Im a banker and I'm sick of friends telling me not to tip their rooms and then all of a sudden when the new quests came they want banker tips!! I do tip but I'm not your bank! scratch
    I hope people would appreciate us more than this!
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:05 am

Very Happy
    Chickenchick111 wrote:I've started a post for this but thought I'd share here too. I was hoarding coins for their only use now, to buy the van helsing arsenal collections, yesterday it was coins, today has been remote accessed and switched to diamonds. So they can't fix our games but they've got time to greed up another factor of the game and I am actually really upset by this one as everything now, literally everything means there is no way other than to save the paltry five d for levelling up or buy diamonds. Disgusting. Have sent them my fifth email of the week. Expect to get usual two version reply, one on Facebook one emailed. Anything else you notice they've managed to change overnight?

It is the Daywalker's arsenal that you can buy with diamonds not the Van Helsing arsenal. Last time I checked, 2 days ago, it was still available for coins. Very Happy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:18 pm

so - reading around it seems like it gets worse with the Olympic update? even less items to buy for coins?
    Cheshire jo

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty What am I?

Post  Cheshire jo Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:59 am

Can I find out if I'm a banker or whatever? Could someone else? Thanks
    Jo
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Post  Mbstr8k Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:32 am

Cheshire jo wrote:Can I find out if I'm a banker or whatever? Could someone else? Thanks
    Jo

Sure! Just ask one of your friends what you are. It shows up when they visit your manor on the right side of the screen. Very Happy

BTW, although GI says that everyone has a different occupation depending on which friend they visit, the members of this site have found that they have the same occupation for every friend. To be sure this is still true after all the latest updates you may want to ask a handful of your friends to confirm your occupation.
    jami.p

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty What am I?

Post  jami.p Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Can someone tell me what profession I am? Thanks in advance.
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm

jami.p wrote:Can someone tell me what profession I am? Thanks in advance.
    just ask one of your friends in the game (write on the wall of the friend), they can tell you.
    Fizzypop
    Fizzypop

Friend Code : B7a873
    MM Name : Fizzypop

Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D - Page 2 Empty Thank you Bankers

Post  Fizzypop Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm a scientist that gives 15% experience, so I'm liked once a player really gets into the game. I'm appalled that people don't want bankers to tip. I understand why, but as stated in the opening post we wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for the bankers. I'm happy to receive tips from anyone. Most of the bankers I play with don't tip unless asked, and use their strength to waken helpers, as they are experienced and understand the game. However, I never will I ask someone to not tip my manor. I welcome any banker to my friends list.
    Thank you for all your help Bankers. Don't be discouraged, you are valuable.

Fizzypop

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm