MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+15
Chickenchick111
Milko
JenMomma5476
Admin
summerville
karen_ni
Elizabeth0
hawkeyegirl
truperduper
pianofingers
LaVentosa
Dazza JP
ycul
Trekker
Mbstr8k
19 posters

Bankers Unite!!! ----- Reasons YOU need us. :-D

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

banker* - Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D Empty Bankers Unite!!! ----- Reasons YOU need us. :-D

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm

So, I am a banker and proud!!

Reasons to love a banker...

1. We help you get enough coins to get into Manor rooms for the first time.

2. We provide the $$ to help you banish Snatchins

3. We provide $$ to buy the tools to help you find things in the rooms of the manor.
    ........... A. Enhanced flashlights
    .......... B.flashlights
    .......... C. Enhanced time snail--- slow down those phenoms that speed up time
    .......... D. Time snail
    .......... E. enhanced pointer--- highlights items you need to find in your room
    .......... F. Pointer

4. We provide you $$ to buy charms you need to help set up the infinite energy run. (30 minutes)
    ........... A. Copper Phoenix
    ........... B. Elephant of wisdom
    ........... C. Copper lucky clover

5. New "Daywalker's Arsenal" Collection items can be purchased with coins.....you'll need 750,000 coins to purchase the set.

]Even better news--- banishing snatchins', buying tools, and using tools will help you earn achievement ribbons!

We know about the snatcher's chest that will make it so you don't need to buy items to banish various snatchins, but DON'T forget how you can use the coins described in item 2 and 3 above!!

Also, we can be your best friends for WAKE UPS!! Before starting a turtle run or energy run, ask your scientists and explorers to tip your rooms, but don't forget to ask a banker to check on your room to see if any helpers need to be awakened.

Anyone else want to add to this list??

Maybe, I should've put this under guides and how-to'
    s.......... Very Happy

[/size]

Last edited by Mbstr8k on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New use for coins added.....)
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

banker* - Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D Empty Re: Bankers Unite!!! ----- Reasons YOU need us. :-D

Post  Trekker Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Well said, I applaud you! cheers Smile

banker* - Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D Empty Re: Bankers Unite!!! ----- Reasons YOU need us. :-D

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 pm

I love bankers!
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 am

"I'm a banker and proud of it!"
    ycul
    ycul

MM Name : ycul

Post  ycul Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 am

p.s. Charlotte, you crack me up. Laughing lol! cheers cat
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 am

I have no idea what I am !! anybody care to find out ??? lol
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

Dazza JP wrote:I have no idea what I am !! anybody care to find out ??? lol

Join the club....you are a banker:-)
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 am

Mbstr8k wrote:
    Dazza JP wrote:I have no idea what I am !! anybody care to find out ??? lol

Join the club....you are a banker:-)

How funny !!! thank you for looking !!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 am

YES!! Well said, Charlotte!
    Here's to us! cheers
    And now there is a new reason to love us:
    The new "Daywalker's Arsenal" Collection can be bought - vor 750 000 coins all in all (whoa.....)!!

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

LaVentosa wrote:YES!! Well said, Charlotte!
    Here's to us! cheers
    And now there is a new reason to love us:
    The new "Daywalker's Arsenal" Collection can be bought - vor 750 000 coins all in all (whoa.....)!!

Just added this to the list above. Thank you! Thinking we need a survey of who wants banker tips. Will post one on my wall for my friends, then take note.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:40 am

I love my banker friends because they always wake up my sleepers, and because they tend to be very generous gifters (to make up for their profession I guess LOL). Very Happy

However they don't tip my manor (or anyone's manor who has already unlocked all rooms) because they are aware that their tips are of very little value! tongue
    truperduper

Friend Code : 67e0e5
    MM Name : Truperduper

banker* - Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D Empty I love my banker friends

Post  truperduper Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 am

I don't ever enter a room without using at least a snail and a pointer, and if dark a flashlight. ( even though the enhanced flashlights don't always work) that's at least 3,000 per room. I say bankers tip away in my rooms!
    Ps: I am a scientist.
    PSS:I am also a person that keeps a small circle of friends (i bring this up because i do not have a huge pool of friends to tip my manor) but not my reason.

I adore all my friends! Smile
    Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

Post  Mbstr8k Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 am

I just posted the following on my wall. I hope people respond, so I can make a note.

Survey: I am a banker.  Please post on my wall if you WANT tips or do NOT want tips.  I am always happy to wake up your sleepers, just ask.  For reasons you NEED banker tips read "Bankers Unite" post on mmuff.com.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:39 am

Mbstr8k wrote:I just posted the following on my wall. I hope people respond, so I can make a note.

Survey: I am a banker.  Please post on my wall if you WANT tips or do NOT want tips.  I am always happy to wake up your sleepers, just ask.  For reasons you NEED banker tips read "Bankers Unite" post on mmuff.com.

Responded as requested, blew 1.5M on the buyable collection yesterday, so need to recoup some funds !!
    hawkeyegirl

MM Name : Santa23

Post  hawkeyegirl Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm

I am an explorer, but I don't mind banker tips! Smile
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

To those responding to this thread that they want banker tips, I'll be sending friend requests your way Smile

Since the update, it takes forever to go from manor to manor looking for sleepers and my connection is too fast to cancel tips. The result is, I hardly ever get to use all my strength.

karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 am

Elizabeth0 wrote:To those responding to this thread that they want banker tips, I'll be sending friend requests your way Smile

Since the update, it takes forever to go from manor to manor looking for sleepers and my connection is too fast to cancel tips. The result is, I hardly ever get to use all my strength.

I think you are already my friend but i like all kinds of tips!
    summerville
    summerville

Friend Code : e8483e
    MM Name : summerville

banker* - Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D Empty Still a banker?

Post  summerville Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Your post is really cute. I restarted, and my friend list stuck ( thank god) but idk if I am still a banker? Anyone wanna check for me? I have always gone with the policy of wake first, tip second btw.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Kelly L wrote:Your post is really cute. I restarted, and my friend list stuck ( thank god) but idk if I am still a banker? Anyone wanna check for me? I have always gone with the policy of wake first, tip second btw.

You are now a scientist. Smile

I do the same thing...wake first, tip second.
    summerville
    summerville

banker* - Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D Empty To trekker

Post  summerville Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm

That's cool that I switched. At least my 5% or whatever increase will be better received. Hahaha. Tried to visit you btw and guess what? My game crashed. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but FML. ( just kidding I like playing, but it's not my life or anything, really. No, really!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

You can switch? I think I've been an explorer my whole life.
    Has anyone ever gotten any tip other than explorer tips from me?
    summerville
    summerville

banker* - Bankers Unite!!!   -----   Reasons YOU need us.  :-D Empty Banker to explorer..

Post  summerville Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:17 pm

I only switched because I completely restarted the game. Like back to zero which is fun. But not entirely without frustration. Boy did I ever take those beach people for granted with the sandwiches barbells and turtles! Whoo boy. Has anyone had any of the new stuff....flowers? Monsters?
    Elizabeth0
    Elizabeth0

MM Name : Elizabeth

Post  Elizabeth0 Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 am

I saw someone on my friends list restart recently. Not sure if it was intentional or not, they were level 55 before and are 8 now. They were also my favorite helper for me, scientist with 15% but now they are a banker with 5% Crying or Very sad
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:58 am

@Elizabeth - just help your friend advance quickly, and pretty soon they'll be a 15% Banker, and will be your favorite again. Very Happy
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 am

Looks like with the new update us bankers will be even more unloved as they have removed the ability to buy tools using coins.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm