MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+9
Skyler
Annie
ützel
karen_ni
Admin
caroline23
pianofingers
Debinapril
Patty1
13 posters

Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue

Patty1

neptune. - Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue Empty Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue

Post  Patty1 Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 am

After struggling to find Neptune, I made myself go carefully over the clue and noticed a reference to Benny (Benjamin the plumber). So I realized I had to go to the bathroom BEFORE I entered the fortune telling room with the phenomenon in it and bingo, it worked.

When I got the emerald quest, I did the same thing. Once I had the phenomena In the correct room (and it doesn't seem to matter really if it's mist or native idol or willo wisp), I first went to the fortune telling room because the clue mentioned speaking to Magda. Then I went to the bedroom with the idol in it (that is the target room.) and again, first thing, the emerald dropped!

Judging from people's experiences, this may also work in reverse....I'm not sure.

So read carefully because the quests often seem to suggest you must go to one room and then to the target room with the phenomenon. Good luck!

Last edited by Patty1 on Wed May 02, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

neptune. - Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue Empty Re: Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue

Post  Debinapril Wed May 02, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks I'll try it, the Emerald Quest is driving me nuts! Mad
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

neptune. - Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue Empty Re: Emerald and Neptune Quests...read the clue

Post  pianofingers Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 am

Yes, I remember doing that too. I didn't have any problems getting the Neptune and Emerald, they appeared very quickly for me, in less than a day.
    caroline23
    caroline23

Post  caroline23 Sat May 05, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm trying to find emerald for the 2nd month and still nothing:( it should be in the bedroom with an idol, "talk to Elsa first" it says in my task,but what is her room?i always thought it is bedroom but if the emerald is in the bedroom with idol, what room I should visit before going there?any thoughts?
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Post  Debinapril Sun May 13, 2012 7:48 am

caroline23 wrote:I'm trying to find emerald for the 2nd month and still nothing:( it should be in the bedroom with an idol, "talk to Elsa first" it says in my task,but what is her room?i always thought it is bedroom but if the emerald is in the bedroom with idol, what room I should visit before going there?any thoughts?

Hi,
    After about 4 weeks I finally got the Emerald! Yeah! Idol in the bedroom but just to make sure I searched the Fortune Teller's Room first as I think this is Magda's Room. Anyway it worked :-) (I thought it was Magda you had to talk to? Maybe I'm wrong - Oops)

Last edited by Debinapril on Sun May 13, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a thought!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 1:03 pm

8 weeks into Neptune quest, and still no go. Only had a UFO in the bathroom in these two months.

There is definitely more to the hints than we know...
    caroline23
    caroline23

Post  caroline23 Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Debinapril wrote:
    Hi,
    After about 4 weeks I finally got the Emerald! Yeah! Idol in the bedroom but just to make sure I searched the Fortune Teller's Room first as I think this is Magda's Room. Anyway it worked :-) (I thought it was Magda you had to talk to? Maybe I'm wrong - Oops)

In my task I have to talk to Elsa (the maid). and her room is bedroom,and the emerald is in the bedroom. So I have no idea what room I shuld visit before.I tried bathroom-it didn't work. And it's strange that everybody has different names..
    karen_ni

MM Name : Karen

Post  karen_ni Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 am

I have to wonder if it is all luck. I was able to complete both of these tasks very quickly, probably in less than a week, yet other tasks I had for over a month.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon May 14, 2012 7:17 am

karen_ni wrote:I have to wonder if it is all luck. I was able to complete both of these tasks very quickly, probably in less than a week, yet other tasks I had for over a month.

I think there is an element of luck involved. I tried and tried to get the Idol in the bedroom for weeks - did everything I could think of - like turning all the rooms to night etc. but I got phenomena appearing in every other room except the bedroom. I had just about given up and started to concentrate on banishing ninja and getting to expert level in the Sakura Room and then it happened. So yes luck has a lot to do with it.
    You know what they say - 'a watched kettle never boils'! lol

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:53 am

I've had 4 phenoms in the bathroom today, running turtle and had helper each time.....still no Neptune. Attempt number five :/

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 12:04 pm

This game hates me, for my fifth try I used a turtle, golden clover, cornucopia and a helper. With all that boost, still no neptune
    ützel

Friend Code : Fd6d1f
    MM Name : Ützel

Post  ützel Mon May 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Sorry to hear that! But how did you manage to get 5 phenomena in one day?

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Since the new update is out, I've gotten lots of food and charms so when I used all my charms, it allowed me to get 1 energy every second so I've been nonstop exploring rooms for the past few hours

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:19 am

So I've searched the bathroom with phenoms eight times today and did not finish Neptune! Each time I had tips, helpers, turtle, clover and cornucopia running to give me plenty of boost but no good. Also running was magnet, silver sun, golden Phoenix and hand of Midas. This was an amazing combination since I got so much energy that I searched rooms for about 5 hours without stopping and collected enough food and charms along with all the other rewards from so many achievements that i completed. I even leveled up three and a half times. I don't remember if the mist ever showed up in the bathroom but does anyone know if the other phenoms still work to complete the quest after the update because eight failed attempts in one day is outrageous.
    Annie
    Annie

Friend Code : 1f78c5

Post  Annie Tue May 15, 2012 7:23 am

Debinapril wrote:
    karen_ni wrote:I have to wonder if it is all luck. I was able to complete both of these tasks very quickly, probably in less than a week, yet other tasks I had for over a month.

I think there is an element of luck involved. I tried and tried to get the Idol in the bedroom for weeks - did everything I could think of - like turning all the rooms to night etc. but I got phenomena appearing in every other room except the bedroom. I had just about given up and started to concentrate on banishing ninja and getting to expert level in the Sakura Room and then it happened. So yes luck has a lot to do with it.
    You know what they say - 'a watched kettle never boils'! lol

How do you turn all the rooms to night?

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am

By searching each room until the are all in night mode
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Post  Debinapril Tue May 15, 2012 8:48 am

Brad5868 wrote:By searching each room until the are all in night mode

That's right but in this context I'm not sure it made any difference but I was willing to try everything.

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 9:28 am

I know what you mean. I'm about to start another crazy run of room exploring with my trick. Hopefully I'll get it today (:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 pm

That is sad. I hope you get Neptune soon! You definitely worked hard enough for it...

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 pm

I give up on the Neptune quest! 13 phenomena in the bathroom over the past two days and none did it. Contacting support, will update on results.
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Wed May 16, 2012 1:31 pm

btskyler wrote:Been searching for Emerald for over 1 month. All rooms are dark, used turtle and cornacopeia still very few phenoms show up in bedroom and when they do, use explorer and still nothing. I also, didn't get many of the quests that everyone else did. Nothing with birdmilk and some other quests that others got. I wrote to GI to offer to pay them for the stupid emerald. As I cannot get the pirate room with it. Will let you know, if they offer me a solution.

I just wanted to say that I completed the Emerald quest and I don't have the quests for the Pirate room yet. So I am not sure that the Emerald quest is the only requirement.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed May 16, 2012 1:58 pm

What are your quests now, Karen?
    karen_ni

Post  karen_ni Wed May 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I actually just got the pirate quest literally right after I posted! I completed the Emerald quest maybe about a month ago? Not sure exactly but it's been a while. The only other quest I have is the UFO one where you have to charge the Artifact "Energy of the Stars". I believe it used to be the last quest before the update. I will probably charge it this afternoon. I finally got all of the stuff for it over the weekend but have been holding off charging it because I wasn't in a hurry before the update because I figured there was nothing that came after it.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

Post  Skyler Wed May 16, 2012 4:20 pm

I never got that UFO quest either. I think my quests have been stuck since the last couple updates.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 17, 2012 1:12 am

btskyler wrote:I never got that UFO quest either. I think my quests have been stuck since the last couple updates.

Is emerald your only quest left?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm