MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+12
LaVentosa
Bettsy
Mbstr8k
DiAnn2012
Trekker
Diana
Brisa68
Admin
gailg
pianofingers
Debinapril
JazzLamb
16 posters

Time for new update?

JazzLamb

Time for new update? Empty Time for new update?

Post  JazzLamb Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 am

I wish they would update this game. I haven't had any quests in2 weeks. Makes it more interesting with those.

Just ranting!
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Time for new update? Empty Re: Time for new update?

Post  Debinapril Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 am

You have no quests at all? Shocked I have 2 - and they're really hard, I thought that was bad enough!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Wed May 02, 2012 10:15 am

I have no more quests as well. Done with everything for now. I don't know what's worse, being stuck with a couple of quests that are taking forever, or having no quests at all.
    JazzLamb

Post  JazzLamb Wed May 02, 2012 11:48 am

pianofingers wrote:I have no more quests as well. Done with everything for now. I don't know what's worse, being stuck with a couple of quests that are taking forever, or having no quests at all.

Me too
    gailg

Friend Code : Can't
    MM Name : gailg

Time for new update? Empty No more quests

Post  gailg Tue May 08, 2012 8:20 am

Okay I had a whinge at Lily about no more quests and I was bored 5 seconds after I found that nothing more was going to pop up. This is her reply

Lily Evans, May 07 11:03 (MSK):
    Thank you for contacting us!

Our developers will present on the court of our dear players a lot of mysterious and interesting quests pretty soon. Please, stay with us not to miss more game features and tasks and get involved in the intricacies of the plot and intrigues of the mysterious inhabitants of the Manor!

Your Support team
    Lily Evans

It sounds a bit like a fairy story with "intricacies of the plot blah blah" but I'm waiting with bated breath. Cannot wait to get involved! lol!
    JazzLamb

Time for new update? Empty Update

Post  JazzLamb Sat May 12, 2012 9:36 am

JazzLamb wrote:I wish they would update this game. I haven't had any quests in2 weeks. Makes it more interesting with those.

Just ranting!

Still waiting on update, so still ranting. Rolling Eyes
    gailg

Time for new update? Empty Support email

Post  gailg Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 am

Well finally got the usual email from them, we are going to go ahead and close this request. I wrote back, "why would you close this ticket? Where are the new quests?? Why do you keep trotting out new games instead of improving this one. Some of my friends have had no quests for 6 weeks. There has been the promise of another world under Expedition, right since the start of the game. Time to trot it out!"
    No reply yet. Sleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 11:08 am

Not to defend GI, because it seems like they are spending too much resources on new games, but it does take a long time to create/port over new content. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another few weeks.

gailg

Time for new update? Empty Dearest admin

Post  gailg Sat May 12, 2012 11:55 am

Yes I know, and I do seem to spend a lot of my time whining at them. But the Expedition venue was planned at the start of the game. Maybe knowing that people ran out of quests at about level 80 should have made them get their act in gear. Instead updates bought new events without fixing the problems everyone was griping about. Some people have been asking for 6 weeks now. And in that time we have been bought Tribez and Enchanted Realms (which I like a lot by the way). Lily keeps making vague promises of future quests but where are they? And why devote time to other games first. I don't know if anyone has realized but Tribez also has run out of quests. That leaves Enchanted realms. Sorry for griping so much Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Quite frankly, take what Lily tells you with a grain of salt. It is her job to keep players playing so she will say whatever it takes to make that happen. For all we know, they could have completely abandoned the game already due to all the rampant cheating and we wouldn't know.
    gailg

Time for new update? Empty Lily

Post  gailg Sat May 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Yes I did get a reply from Lily today saying "thanks for playing our game, here is a link to more of our new games!!" When my email to her had complained about bringing out new games and abandoning Mystery Manor. Haha. I guess not everyone is doing rampant cheating so they would deserve better than being abandoned. As for the others, I guess they justify the cheating to make up for the glitches and bugs and crashing. A lot of cheats take advantage of these glitches to work. I love playing this game, and the best thing has been meeting people in all parts of the world and swapping stories while waiting for something to happen. Id love for it to get back on track, even if it meant that they fixed all the bugs that make "rampant" (i love that word) cheating possible..
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Sun May 13, 2012 8:06 am

LOL, too funny about that so-called "rampant cheating". If ever the developers have decided to spend less time on supporting and improving Mystery Manor, it's not because of this rampant cheating, but because people are buying diamonds less. Wink

I'm very thankful for this site because it's allowed me to save money, because after I discovered mmuff, I no longer spent a single cent on MM. And I'm sure I'm not the only one! However, the downside is that the less income a game derives, the less likely the developers are inclined to spend money & resources on it, and will instead turn their efforts towards other new games like Tribez and Enchanted Realm.
    gailg

Post  gailg Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 am

lol! I so agree with you. I will never ever buy diamonds again, but they still have thousands of people who don't know mmuff and so take advantage of the leprechaun to buy diamonds. I actually wondered whether GI would consider the voice synthesizer as rampant cheating?? It is pure genius and I bow my head to the Admin for this creation. I suspect Lily and Olga would want to do away with him (her?) though. We have to remember that the cheats were often the result of bugs and glitches that they refused to fix. Wait for new update.... Waiting... Waiting... then the update brings us st Patrick's day instead of fixing the crashing bug. All i want is for the new venue to start. Expedition was planned at the start, thats why the last room is a spaceship. How else you going to get to outer space????
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm

I think the fact that the Chic on a Beach bug still isn't fixed is an indication that GI doesn't really care about MM anymore, but that's just my opinion.

The Friend Code Synthesizer is playing by the rules - it's just playing smarter, not harder. If you can save time and money, and remain within the rules - why not? Very Happy
    gailg

Time for new update? Empty Chic on a beach

Post  gailg Sun May 13, 2012 7:49 pm

I don't know if you remember the Chic on the beach collection in the first few weeks?? It did not pay the turtle or sun but the next collection reward. Clovers or some such rubbish and at the same time whipped away the masks and flippers. I sent email after email to Lily and Olga and they said in the end. Don't charge it!! I said send me some diamonds then to buy new masks and flippers. So they did! Of course I told everyone about it and it ended up on facebook, and they were bombarded with requests. The next thing was by accident a friend charged it and they got the turtle and sun and their masks and flippers were still there. I was never convinced that this was a bug but to give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe a way of making it up to people??? Haha, then again.........maybe not. Could be as you said that they just don't care.
    As for the voice synthesizer, yes it's playing within the rules for sure. It's one of the best "apps" I've ever heard. Do they like missing out on the diamonds it generates? Probably not. And again, if they had fixed bugs and glitches with every update they would not be facing this out of control gifting. Even now I can gleefully get gifts only to lose them all with a crash when i go to visit the friend who sent them.
    gailg

Time for new update? Empty New update yay!

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 am

cheers
    Just doing the update. Some mention of the Brig?? Shouldn't be this excited, I know that the usual update brings more mayhem but I got soooooo boooooored!!!
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon May 14, 2012 6:25 am

It's here! Very Happy

http://itunes.apple.com/app/mystery-manor-hidden-adventure/id482546787?mt=8

What's New in Version 1.7
    - New room - Pirate Brig
    - Apple Game Center is integrated
    - Achievements
    - Special panel for collectible items
    - Problems with pictures of some monsters are fixed
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon May 14, 2012 6:28 am

And now while I'm sitting here waiting for the update to download, I'm thinking I should have charged all my beach collections before hitting the "Update" button so quickly. Shocked
    gailg

Time for new update? Empty Argh!!!!

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 6:33 am

Me too!!! I went to visit a friend and it said you can't because you are using an old version. So I hit shut down button in 1.2 seconds and app store in 2 seconds. Didn't even think of charging!! Just more collections that you can charge for no reward. No Damn!
    Brisa68

Friend Code : 1ad332
    MM Name : Rosita

Post  Brisa68 Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 am

Can someone please tell us if the Chic in the Beach still has its flaw after update?

Thanks!
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 am

I can see the update is available at the app store but my game is still playing, maybe that'll change later today. In a way I hope the Chic on the Beach collection bug is sorted even though I have greatly benefited. I have felt very torn about being able to charge it so often.
    pianofingers
    pianofingers

Post  pianofingers Mon May 14, 2012 7:09 am

OMG the chests! cheers
    gailg

Time for new update? Empty Awesome!

Post  gailg Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 am

This is the best, most awesome update they have ever done! Totally blown away. I am going to write the most kissy kissy email to Lily. Very Happy I earned 8 chest in a couple of minutes!! One contained 500 coral batteries gravitrons containers and so much else. They have gone nuts and it's great. Mwah!,, Lily
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Post  Debinapril Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 am

gailg wrote:This is the best, most awesome update they have ever done! Totally blown away. I am going to write the most kissy kissy email to Lily. Very Happy I earned 8 chest in a couple of minutes!! One contained 500 coral batteries gravitrons containers and so much else. They have gone nuts and it's great. Mwah!,, Lily

Laughing Laughing Laughing Stop it you two! I guess I'm going to have to update now............. Wink
    Diana
    Diana

Friend Code : 581e67
    MM Name : DianaB

Time for new update? Empty Chests?

Post  Diana Mon May 14, 2012 8:03 am

So, how do you get these chest?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm