MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list:

Flamingo
    Flamingo

Friend Code : Ask

How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list: Empty How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list:

Post  Flamingo Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Decide what you want to send after viewing your friends collection.  
    Go to Gifts/Send Collection - This brings up YOUR Collection items!
    Carefully scroll through your list until you find the gift. 
    Hit Send.   Only one (1) of that item can & will be sent. 
    Warning: If the selected item is not in your 'free' Gift List, it takes the item directly out of your inventory!
    Warning: The touch screen is very sensitive and you can accidentally send a gift unintentionally. Be careful where you place your finger when scrolling! 
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list: Empty RE: How to send a gift when visiting a friend when not displayed on their Wish List

Post  PegWalt Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm

When you say " Go to Gifts/ Send Collection - This brings up YOUR Collection items"

Are you saying that when you are visiting a Friend's Manor, that the Gifts/ Send Collection List you bring up while there is your own and NOT the Friends? I didn't know that, but it would explain why the Friends actual Collection numbers don't match in the Gift Collection section and that a lot of items don't show up in there at all. I have been wondering why this didn't jive when I was looking at it.
    This has prevented me from asking a friend for an item when they showed multiples in their Collection, because I figured they couldn't gift me unless I put it on my Wish List.
    I have also accidentally hit send on a Gift Collection item in a Friend's Manor by brushing my finger against the screen and have wondered who was getting that gift! So I guess it went to that Friend and That is why some things have mysteriously gone missing from my own Collections! Duh!?!
    Am I thinking correctly here?

How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list: Empty Re: How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list:

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:22 pm

When you visit a friend and hit the collections tab it opens their collection. When you open gift tab it opens free gifts to send and your collection. So to see what they have go to friends page and open collection tab. To see what you have open gifts tab. If you accidentally send a gift and notice right away post to friends wall and most people will send it back!
    mparker

Friend Code : 9fd523
    MM Name : mpp

How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list: Empty Re: How to send a gift when visiting a friend when it is not displayed on their wish list:

Post  mparker Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 pm

OK but is there a way to send a friend *free* gifts that aren't currently on your free list if they haven't requested? That is, items you have lvl to gift, but aren't in the select few that show up on your free gift tab.

Similarly, is there any way to gift an item you have in inventory bc someone gave it to you but you don't have level to free gift? Because I cannot send something like coconuts to friends who ask, even though I don't need the ones I have…yet.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 pm

mparker wrote:OK but is there a way to send a friend *free* gifts that aren't currently on your free list if they haven't requested? That is, items you have lvl to gift, but aren't in the select few that show up on your free gift tab.

Only if your friend has it on their wishlist. Otherwise - no.

mparker wrote:
    Similarly, is there any way to gift an item you have in inventory bc someone gave it to you but you don't have level to free gift? Because I cannot send something like coconuts to friends who ask, even though I don't need the ones I have…yet.

No, this is not possible.
    Debinapril
    Debinapril

Friend Code : PM me
    MM Name : debinapril

Post  Debinapril Thu May 03, 2012 7:30 am

If a friend requests a gift on their wish list that you are able to gift (I've opened coconuts for instance) and it isn't on your current gift list all you have to do is touch the wish list and they get the gift.

If you are sending a collection item that isn't on their wish list (like in a trade) to avoid accidently sending something as you scroll through your collection items on the Gift Tab - I recommend that you first find the item in the gift section BEFORE you visit the friend. When you visit, open the tab and the correct item will be showing so there is no need to scroll through. It avoids all those accidental losses and asking to have it sent back.:-)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Sat May 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Also, when you scroll on the Collection gift screen, try to scroll on the empty space between the items, This way, you wont accidentally press one of the items.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:18 am