MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
someoneXYZ
Murraymint11
6 posters

Getting Medicines....

Murraymint11

Friend Code : ac7157
    MM Name : Murraymint

Getting Medicines.... Empty Getting Medicines....

Post  Murraymint11 Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:26 am

Oh dear, I seem to be inundating this board with questions... and here's another one:

What's the best way to stock up on medicine before entering the General's Bunker (just in case no-one joins me in battle)? I have been bashing away at the Snatchin' Guardsmen, but have now run out of chocolate medals. So, I need more medals, or more medicines... probably will have to spend diamonds...

I guess the other way is to always make sure I have a couple of friends around to join me in the battle?
    someoneXYZ
    someoneXYZ

Friend Code : 4af728
    MM Name : XYZ

Getting Medicines.... Empty Re: Getting Medicines....

Post  someoneXYZ Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 am

Murraymint11 wrote:
    Oh dear, I seem to be inundating this board with questions... and here's another one:

What's the best way to stock up on medicine before entering the General's Bunker (just in case no-one joins me in battle)? I have been bashing away at the Snatchin' Guardsmen, but have now run out of chocolate medals. So, I need more medals, or more medicines... probably will have to spend diamonds...

I guess the other way is to always make sure I have a couple of friends around to join me in the battle?

Snowdoll & Ear-snatchin also have drug, weapons can get by explore rooms, chest from achievement & buy from shop(on your demand).
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe for all battles, if you are the only battler, you must use the highest hit number of weapon EVERY time, for your max amount of hits. If u do not, there is no way u can win, you'll run out of hits.

Not a good idea, to battle alone.
    Kazk

Friend Code : 2fdb3c
    MM Name : KazK

Post  Kazk Tue May 07, 2013 11:44 pm

An interesting point not to do battle alone.

I was frustrated recently though when I was invited to join a battle and by the time I bought keys to allow me to join, then said I wanted to join, the battle was over. Apparently it was a good battle though and a pity I missed it!

I have to say that there was only a space of around 10 minutes between me getting the invite then asking to join it. I guess my point is is that it's annoying to decide to join a battle, buy keys to enable you to do so, then to suddenly find out you can't join but have to go it alone or invite other friends to join you. I don't know what could be done to avoid that situation but you do have to be quick sometimes.

Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 am

Kazk wrote:An interesting point not to do battle alone.

I was frustrated recently though when I was invited to join a battle and by the time I bought keys to allow me to join, then said I wanted to join, the battle was over. Apparently it was a good battle though and a pity I missed it!

I have to say that there was only a space of around 10 minutes between me getting the invite then asking to join it. I guess my point is is that it's annoying to decide to join a battle, buy keys to enable you to do so, then to suddenly find out you can't join but have to go it alone or invite other friends to join you. I don't know what could be done to avoid that situation but you do have to be quick sometimes.

To avoid this situation usually before joining a battle I'll pay a visit to friend ( the one who sent the invitation) just to make sure if the battle is over or not yet. You can find out by checking the room or bunker.
    Poppy
    Poppy

Friend Code : f5d84d
    MM Name : Knitwit

Post  Poppy Wed May 08, 2013 4:06 am

Some battles go real quick. Especially general snatchin. One thing I noticed since the April update. I clicked on "join" at the wall request, and since I had keys and my man was at the door, it went straight to the battle and I was in. I just wanted to see if it was still going on. I wasn't ready to join yet. So be careful... Don't click if you don't want to be entered immediately.
    zin

Friend Code : c4cb33

Post  zin Sat May 11, 2013 4:37 am

Poppy wrote:Some battles go real quick. Especially general snatchin. One thing I noticed since the April update. I clicked on "join" at the wall request, and since I had keys and my man was at the door, it went straight to the battle and I was in. I just wanted to see if it was still going on. I wasn't ready to join yet. So be careful... Don't click if you don't want to be entered immediately.

Some tips:

Don't charge the vitamion quest before banishing enough snatchins to get plenty of medicine.
    Banish snatchin-knights for keys and powder, only 2 chocolate medals vs 3 for snatchin-guards and decent drop-rate
    Snatchin-guardsmen also drop ointment as well as powder but drop rate is not as great
    Syrup is dropped by snow elf in yards which requires 1 glacial sword
    Ear twisting snatchin drops stickin and powder
    Snowdoll snatchin drops leaves and powder

Leaves and ointment have no time limit on usage, syrup is 60 minutes, stickin is 45 minutes and powder is 30 minutes
    Complete achievements to get snatchin-chests to banish snatchins

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am