MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+17
pallhedge
mayri
Sablesrgreat
Rosie Hallahan
Sakura
Mrs X
Demdike
lell
Poppy
rab
bkosher2
someoneXYZ
chrismmuff
Murraymint11
LaneyK
Dazza JP
llisamisa
21 posters

New update April 25 v1.19

rab

New update April 25 v1.19 - Page 3 Empty Re: New update April 25 v1.19

Post  rab Sat May 04, 2013 8:01 am

Demdike wrote:I come on every day to gift and visit, i only play rooms if i have full energy, hate to have it just sitting there wasting away, but i only truly play once a fortnight running a rose and phoenixeses and only then if i have quests that don't involve needing 1000’s of chargers or zodiac items! Still not seeing free coins or diamonds Sad

Are you getting parts of the charm every day?
    Demdike

Friend Code : 98b826
    MM Name : Demdike

Post  Demdike Sat May 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Not getting that pop up either Sad
    rab

Post  rab Sat May 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Demdike wrote:Not getting that pop up either Sad

Sounds like a general problem that for some reasonthe game isnt recognizing that you have entered the game on a new day. I think you may need to contact GI. Hopefully they will sort it for you.
    Abemom2

Friend Code : 64d84e
    MM Name : Abemom2

Post  Abemom2 Sat May 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Turtles are great for getting more items, but things drop without them too! I finally got my last zodiac fragment from the hallway to drop when I had a bronze clover running after searching at least 100 times with a turtle. Today I was using a golden clover and got a quest item and a lovers ikebana from the garden....only the second one to ever drop for me, and I am 100% expert. I think it is a bit harsh to say you have to use a turtle, and it will all work perfectly. I use them most of the time and I still don't have the stupid cake done!

The only thing that is sure is you need to use the social part of the game! Be a good friend!
    pallhedge

Friend Code : 68d24c
    MM Name : wine/Rich/wine

Post  pallhedge Sat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm

mayri wrote:
    ronda.meyers.16 wrote:Wow, that's pretty amazing. Just 5 days huh? With turtle. What rooms did u search mostly?

@pallhelge, what do u mean that you search without a turtle to update ur wl?
    Because it used to update after searching one or two rooms, now I've noticed friends not being able to see the changes on my wl even after hours....

What I meant was, I dont bother running a turtle if I'm only on MM to update my wl. Sometimes if I only have 10 minutes to spare, I'll run the game just to do wall requests and collect gifts. After collecting gifts, I might need to change my wl and search a few rooms like you said. That's the only time I'll search rooms "naked".

Also, I agree with you. Even playing for an hour, it's not a waste to run a turtle. In that hour, room searches would likely drop enough items to charge Van Helsing's Arsenal collection which gives turtles. I find them to be self-perpetuating. The more I use turtles, the more I have available.
    mayri

Post  mayri Sat May 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Abemom2 wrote:Turtles are great for getting more items, but things drop without them too! I finally got my last zodiac fragment from the hallway to drop when I had a bronze clover running after searching at least 100 times with a turtle. Today I was using a golden clover and got a quest item and a lovers ikebana from the garden....only the second one to ever drop for me, and I am 100% expert. I think it is a bit harsh to say you have to use a turtle, and it will all work perfectly. I use them most of the time and I still don't have the stupid cake done!

The only thing that is sure is you need to use the social part of the game! Be a good friend!

Ikebanas drop only 2, maybe if you're lucky 3, and then totally stop dropping, even if you're an 700% expert on the garden.
    They start dropping again after reaching level 100 and more. Not so much that has to do with the level, but mostly with the quests you've finished. After that point, they are still a rare drop, 1 every 30-40 garden searches, but they drop at least.

I've never claimed that the items drop so much better while using a turtle. BUT....when you have a turtle, you'll always have oil cans, advanced users know how precious oil is, weapons to defeat monsters and snatchings always drop and many, plus more chances tomhave a charger also drop together with a collection item.

And guess what, the Anniversary cake depends on banishing cooker snatchings. Without a turtle you'll get one weapon every 15 rooms, with the turtle you'll get one every 2 rooms, maybe even more.
    Banishing a cooker without the turtle 1 out of 3 times will give you nothing, if not more.
    With the turtle, they almost always give you an item, 99,99%.
    lell

Post  lell Sat May 04, 2013 10:37 pm

chrismmuff wrote:A good catch search list:

Healthy diet in living room
    Source of knowledge in hunting room
    Sport trainer in the bathroom
    Impeccable style in the bedroom
    Source of courage in the dressing room

Now getting them to actually DROP is a whole other story! I've done the bedroom at least 15 times in word mode and it still hasn't dropped! Running turtle, astronauts breakfast, and even brought a helper and still nothing!

Femininity wins list:

Mysterious smile in the living room
    Queen of Egypt in the bedroom
    Woman power in the hunting room
    Bust of goddess in bathroom
    Lady love in the library

Do you have the search list for the 'Fiancée couldn't be better ' quest (search rooms in night mode, as well as for any subsequent quests. Thanks in advance.
    llisamisa

Friend Code : 4f8f2e
    MM Name : lam

Post  llisamisa Tue May 14, 2013 11:35 am

lell wrote:

Now getting them to actually DROP is a whole other story! I've done the bedroom at least 15 times in word mode and it still hasn't dropped! Running turtle, astronauts breakfast, and even brought a helper and still nothing!

Femininity wins list:

Lady love in the library

Do you have the search list for the 'Fiancée couldn't be better ' quest (search rooms in night mode, as well as for any subsequent quests. Thanks in advance.

Culinary Talent – Kitchen
    Motherly Care – Bedroom
    Women’s Secret – Fortune Telling Room
    Guarantor of Fidelity – Hunting Room
    Reasonable Economy – Living Room
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Post  paulinelhg Thu May 23, 2013 3:24 pm

llisamisa wrote:
    lell wrote:

Femininity wins list:

Lady love in the library

Motherly Care – Bedroom

I'm on quest a good catch. Need to room in word mode. Was trying to change hunting room in night mode. Here is Sequence.

1. Night
    2.night
    3.night
    4.shadow
    5. Night
    6.night
    7. Shadow
    8. Zodiac
    Shocked

when I did manage to get rooms in word mode, w turtle n astronaut (10% chance ) helper n tips, I got only found 3 items in 90min. Difficulty is to get word mode n Explorer tips. Thanks to all friends that help me Smile Razz

a friend mentioned that a good catch collection can be found in animatorium? Is the drop rate better?
    Mrs X
    Mrs X

MM Name : Mrs X

Post  Mrs X Thu May 23, 2013 3:48 pm

paulinelhg wrote:
    llisamisa wrote:
    lell wrote:

Femininity wins list:

Lady love in the library

Motherly Care – Bedroom

I'm on quest a good catch. Need to room in word mode. Was trying to change hunting room in night mode. Here is Sequence.

1. Night
    2.night
    3.night
    4.shadow
    5. Night
    6.night
    7. Shadow
    8. Zodiac
    Shocked

when I did manage to get rooms in word mode, w turtle n astronaut (10% chance ) helper n tips, I got only found 3 items in 90min. Difficulty is to get word mode n Explorer tips. Thanks to all friends that help me Smile Razz

a friend mentioned that a good catch collection can be found in animatorium? Is the drop rate better?

Hey Pauline,
    All three collections...a good catch, femininity, and fiancée, can be found in the animatorium. You will have to get to expert level to find the items at the end of the list. I gave up trying to find the items on the first floor, as soon as I could get into the animatorium I searched there. I think it's much easier...no worry about room modes! With the number of searches it takes to get the room in the right mode you could already have found lots of pieces and be working on all three collections at the same time. Good Luck! Laughing
    khames5

Post  khames5 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 am

llisamisa wrote:
    lell wrote:

Femininity wins list:

Lady love in the library

Motherly Care – Bedroom

Has anyone documented all of the quests that come after Fiancé couldn't be better? I know some require phenomina in certain rooms so trying to figure out what needs to go where. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 am