MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

3 posters

Need help with quests I've had forever

A Game Chick

Friend Code : Ef899f
    MM Name : A Game Chick

Need help with quests I've had forever Empty Need help with quests I've had forever

Post  A Game Chick Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 am

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with this game because I have a handful of quests I just can't figure out how to finish. For starters I have a quest called " intergalactic council" which I have read requires the UFO room but I can't figure out how to get that room. In addition I've seen the hints for unlocking the island but am having trouble figuring out how to get the pictures I need to unlock that too.
    I feel like I am missing some key tricks to playing this game like how to make phenomenas show up. I thought maybe once I reached lvl 100 I would have better luck but no.

So am asking all of you. Can you help me with any of this? Tips, tricks, quest help, anything. I'm getting close to quitting I'm so frustrated.

Thanks
    rab

Need help with quests I've had forever Empty Re: Need help with quests I've had forever

Post  rab Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 am

Each of the rooms outside the original manor can only ne rached by completing a string of quests. Some quest strings only begin after you finish other quests. You cannot complete intergalactic counceil until you have the UFO. If ou have pictures of partially bult items outsi of your manor, click onthem and see what you need to do next. Otherwise, just keep going through open quests.
    A Game Chick

Friend Code : Ef899f
    MM Name : A Game Chick

Need help with quests I've had forever Empty Re: Need help with quests I've had forever

Post  A Game Chick Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Thanks. Maybe this robot quest will lead to the UFO. Any tips on the island map riddles?
    rab

Post  rab Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm

A Game Chick wrote:Thanks. Maybe this robot quest will lead to the UFO. Any tips on the island map riddles?

Sorry, it has been a while. Can you please be more specific about the island map question
    Arrowyn

Friend Code : 57ae90
    MM Name : Arrowyn

Post  Arrowyn Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:26 pm

I may be able to steer you in the right direction. I hope so. I play on an iPad & my go-to site (besides here) when I'm stuck or I just want to "read ahead" is mmipadfunpage.com.

At the top of the screen is a link to Rooms. You'll find the quests & sometimes extremely helpful tips needed to get into those rooms. I found a comment in the Lunar Astrolabe quests that said you have to explore the Flying Saucer Room first. Go back to the list of rooms & click on the Flying Saucer room. You'll find all the quests needed to enter that room.

I didn't look at the Island, but now you know where to look.

Hope this helps to relieve some of your frustration.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm