MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+23
paulinelhg
Sablesrgreat
lekingsley
piper
Katyc
belle MM
Kguerin
Eliora
Martino
Dazza JP
Mrs X
chelapps
argroves
Sakura
StahlBS
ParisGirl
highlandlass
rab
ycul
Demdike
MN
chrismmuff
Firefly
27 posters

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests

paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests  - Page 3 Empty Re: Details to New String of Anniversary Quests

Post  paulinelhg Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:16 am

Firefly on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 am
    +
    -
    ***************************************************************************************************
    IMPORTANT: Collection items to quests below will continue to drop given you don’t finish the first part described before the semi-colon

Explore the Hall in ‘night’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-saxophonist’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Bathroom in ‘silhouette’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-guitarist’ by exploring the Library in ‘silhouette’ mode
    Explore the Kitchen in ‘curse of the evil eye’ mode (leaves behind from Mist); Find the ‘Snatchin-drummer’ by exploring the Fortune Telling Room
    Explore the Hunting Room in ‘witch’s curse’ mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp); Find the ‘Snatchin-trumpeter’ by exploring the Laboratory in ‘night’ mode
    Explore the African Room in ‘ZODIAC’ mode; Find the ‘Snatchin-Double basser’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Living Room in ‘night’ mode; Charge the ‘Band Amur Waves’ collection
    Explore the Living Room in ‘witch’s curse’ mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp); find ‘Katherine’ by exploring the Hall
    Explore the Dressing Room in ‘silhouette’ mode; Find ‘Adel’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Hunting Room in ‘night’ mode; Find ‘Jones’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Fortune Telling Room in ‘ZODIAC’ mode; Find ‘Magda’ by exploring any Room in the manor, or banish snatchin-jazzman
    Banish the Will-o-Wisp 5 times in any way; Find ‘Benedict’ by exploring the Oceanic Room
    Explore the Hall in ‘night’ mode; Charge the ‘Very Important People’ collection
    Explore the Japanese Garden in ‘silhouette’ mode; Find firework ‘Pioneer’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Fortune Telling room in ‘night’ mode; Find ‘Roman Candle’ by banishing Thieving Snatchin
    Explore the Laboratory in ‘silhouette’ mode; Find firework ‘Supernova’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Bedroom in ‘curse of the evil eye’ mode (leaves behind from Mist); Find firework ‘Burst of Feelings’ by exploring any Room in ‘ZODIAC’ mode
    Explore the Kitchen in ‘night’ mode; find firework ‘Sparkling’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Hunting Room in ‘ZODIAC’ mode; Charge the ‘Sparkles of Joy’ collection
    Explore the Bedroom in ‘words’ mode; Find a ‘Cosmetic Bag’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Japanese Garden in ‘night’ mode; Find a ‘Bouquet’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Living Room in ‘ZODIAC’ mode; Find a ‘Necklace’ by exploring the Sakura Room in ‘silhouette’ mode
    Explore the Oceanic room in ‘night’ mode; Find a pair of ‘Slippers’ by exploring the Bathroom in ‘witch’s curse’ mode (leaves behind from Will-o-Wisp)
    Banish the UFO once in any way; Find an ‘Exotic Animal’ by exploring the Hall in ‘ZODIAC’ mode
    Explore the Library in ‘curse of the evil eye’ mode (leaves behind from Mist); Charge the ‘Book Best Gift’ collection
    Banish the Native Idol once in any way; Find a ‘Theatre Mask’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Sakura Room in ‘night’ mode; find a ‘Theatre Fan’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore Room 51 in ‘night’ mode; Find a ‘Wig’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Flying Saucer in ‘silhouette’ mode; Find a ‘Lorgnette’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Explore the Hall in ‘stoned tongue’ mode (leaves behind from Native Idol); Find a ‘Cane’ by exploring any Room in the manor
    Banish any 5 Phenomenon in any way; Charge the ‘Golden Age’ collection

Hi Firefly,

I am so grateful to you for this super useful list. Unfortunately GI Introduced ZODIAC before I finished the list.

Dear Rabrown, Belle and Martino,
    Thanks for your update and I've changed the quest to reflect ZODIAC for my own n others benefit Smile

Cheers,
    Pauline

Last edited by paulinelhg on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update more ZODIAC mode)
    rab

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests  - Page 3 Empty Re: Details to New String of Anniversary Quests

Post  rab Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:10 am

Also, several of those items can be found by banishing snatchins in addition to finding them while exploring rooms.
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Post  lynnhas Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 am

Since the April 25 update, I can only get the collection items in the list above one time, even if the first part of the quest is not completed. I had been slowly working my way through the quest string trying to collect at least 10 of each item. But since the update, once the item is found, it disappears from the collectible items list.
    iPadKersty

Post  iPadKersty Sat May 11, 2013 6:15 pm

I agree with you there. Item is removed from the possible drop list. I initially thought it was effected from the full moon event. But alas no... Not a happy camper about this when we need to have ten in the end to collect the charms. I have no problem searching and taking things slowly. But this is just not playing fair! (I know GI doesn't play fair)
    rhonda.burns2

Post  rhonda.burns2 Wed May 22, 2013 2:43 pm

When I got the burst of feeling from that quest I charged the anniversary collection before I received the quest to charge it now I can't find the burst of feelings again to charge it for this quest any suggestions
    Rosie Hallahan

Details to New String of Anniversary Quests  - Page 3 Empty Burst of feeling

Post  Rosie Hallahan Wed May 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi, it will drop from the cake at some point, it can also be gifted Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 pm