MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+20
Dazza JP
Hme
LaVentosa
Me54321
Lovecaz
redjello2000
Debinapril
Mbstr8k
ycul
lilymwang
mariahorn
Nanc
Faenzac
Waterkitsune
pianofingers
Tita
engineer
laurahmckinley
Admin
JazzLamb
24 posters

Emerald- where to find it?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Emerald - Emerald- where to find it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald- where to find it?

Post  Admin Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Congrats on the emerald! Leaving me in the dust...
    redjello2000

Emerald - Emerald- where to find it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald- where to find it?

Post  redjello2000 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Me54321 wrote: Exact same thing happened to me TWICE! Does level have something to do with it? I am level 58 and either cannot get the idol in the bedroom or when it does show up, no emerald, even with turtle! No other quests to do. Getting really bored. Crying or Very sad

Level has nothing to do with it. I'm level 122. Had the idol twice. Using turtle of luck, I explored fortune tellers room, then bedroom. And NOTHING! So frustrated! Evil or Very Mad
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Friend Code : 0e337f
    MM Name : LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 pm

redjello2000 wrote:Level has nothing to do with it. I'm level 122. Had the idol twice. Using turtle of luck, I explored fortune tellers room, then bedroom. And NOTHING! So frustrated! Evil or Very Mad
    Did you try Brads "leave the manor and keep the phen where it is"-trick?
    here
    that might do it next time you have the idol there.
    Hme

MM Name : Homo Muchos Erectus

Post  Hme Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm

LaVentosa wrote:
    here

Not to nitpick but it is vovan's trick tongue
    I must give credit where it's do since this trick saved the game for me!
    redjello2000

Post  redjello2000 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:05 am

No. I just found out about it today. Still trying to get it to pop back up. It's been 2 weeks since i've seen it. Keep your fingers crossed! Thanks for the reply. Very Happy
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 am

Hme wrote:
    LaVentosa wrote:
    here

Not to nitpick but it is vovan's trick tongue
    I must give credit where it's do since this trick saved the game for me!
    absolutely. sorry. I stand corrected. Embarassed
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:18 am

Onto week two of the waiting for the idol in the bathroom, as soon as its there, it is not going to leave without dropping the emerald, so really it should just play fair and give it to me now !!!
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

Rather spookily, the idol appeared after my rant yesterday, as if by magic and by using the trick to keep it in the bedroom, after eight goes it finally dropped !!! yeay !!
    DanW77
    DanW77

MM Name : DanW

Post  DanW77 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you mmuff, I have learned so much from this forum. I have had the emerald quest for over 5 weeks and at least 20 levels all without any new quests. I was getting bored out of my mind but today I had it drop. This is how I set it up. I had phenoms in 4 rooms, will-o-the- wisp in the Afican Room, UFOin the Library, Idol in the Hallway and Mist in the Living room. I checked the drop items in the Bedroom and still no emerald so I forced an Idol to come to my mansion ( you can do that with today's update for 12 diamonds) I figured with four rooms already with phenoms I would have a chance it would fall In the bedroom and I was lucky enough for it to do so. I then checked the drop items again and sure enough the emerald was there. Reading the advise here I cleared the Fortune Telling room fist the cleared the Bedroom and it dropped, Finally!! I was using the turtle at the time. I hope this helps someone have faith that someday you will get to move on. I am at level 81 if that matters.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:33 pm

I am so frustrated with this quest. It is the only one I have now and can't go any further until I can complete it. I have all except a couple rooms blocked now (bedroom and hunting room currently are open), with either Mists or curses. I cannot seem to get an Idol to appear on its own; I think it's time to try your suggestion and try to call an Idol. It's just taking soooo long! The Neptune was a cinch compared to this quest.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:59 am

Trekker wrote:I am so frustrated with this quest. It is the only one I have now and can't go any further until I can complete it. I have all except a couple rooms blocked now (bedroom and hunting room currently are open), with either Mists or curses. I cannot seem to get an Idol to appear on its own; I think it's time to try your suggestion and try to call an Idol. It's just taking soooo long! The Neptune was a cinch compared to this quest.

I highly recommend just spending the diamonds to summon the Idol to all Bedroom, then using the Close-Game-If-Emerald-Doesn't-Drop trick.

Very Happy
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 am

You can get the Idol to appear in whatever room you want it to? Or is just a matter of leaving only the one room open for it?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:39 am

Best way to finish quest...my opinion

1. start by doing the infinite energy trick.
    2. Search every room once until phenom appears
    3. Wrong phenom, search room but leave curse there.
    4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until it no longer works.
    *i can usually get 5-6 phenoms before searching rooms becomes hard to get a phenom.
    5. Now buy phenom summoning items so you save money on the rooms already cursed from above steps.
    6. Search correct room, do phenom re-summon trick if needed.

Goodluck
    The trick mentioned above can be found thought the forums!

P.s. Be patient and don't rush it by wasting money to summon every room (:
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:39 pm

I ended up buying two summoners, which wasn't bad at all, but then it didn't have too many places to go (had 3 open rooms).

I saw the Emerald in the list of items, but after my first exploration it didn't show, so I tried the shutting down trick. It worked, the Idol is still there! And what's even better, the helper I had taken in with me is waiting for me to use again.

EDIT: I finally got the Emerald on the 4th try!!! Woohoo!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 am

Congrats! You're all caught up with me now Very Happy
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 am

Trekker wrote:I ended up buying two summoners, which wasn't bad at all, but then it didn't have too many places to go (had 3 open rooms).

I saw the Emerald in the list of items, but after my first exploration it didn't show, so I tried the shutting down trick. It worked, the Idol is still there! And what's even better, the helper I had taken in with me is waiting for me to use again.

EDIT: I finally got the Emerald on the 4th try!!! Woohoo!!!

Congrats too, huge relief to be clear of that baby.
    Brescot
    Brescot

Friend Code : F6a748
    MM Name : Scobre the boycotter

Post  Brescot Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad No

Finally had the idol in the bedroom and was trying the reset trick. After a few failed attempts I accidentally hit the close button before I reset the game and lost the idol.
    Brescot
    Brescot

Friend Code : F6a748
    MM Name : Scobre the boycotter

Post  Brescot Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 am

Brescot wrote: Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad No

Finally had the idol in the bedroom and was trying the reset trick. After a few failed attempts I accidentally hit the close button before I reset the game and lost the idol.

Finally!!!! Very Happy cheers santa
    tagsousa
    tagsousa

Friend Code : a2990a
    MM Name : tagsousa

Emerald - Emerald- where to find it? - Page 2 Empty FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Post  tagsousa Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 pm

I can't get the stupid emerald!! Played all morning (turtle and infinte energy), got phenom in some of the other rooms. Accumulated diamonds (yeah synthesizer!!) and summoned idols. Took 3 of them to get into the bedroom. Looked at the bottom and emerald was there, but when I searched the room, no emerald!

Didn't understand the leave trick (but now I do), so summoned another idol. NO IDOL!!! Did it 3 more times (duh) and still no idol. Exited game entirely and returned. Summoned idol. Got one in the bedroom, no emerald again. Summoned another idol--NO IDOL! I have contacted gameinsight, but I wondered if this has happened to anyone else. I'm out 60 diamonds (unless they give them back to me).

Now that I have read how to leave the game and leave the phenom in the room, I'll try that (if I can get a stupid idol)!

I'll let you know........
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:12 pm

tagsousa wrote:Accumulated diamonds (yeah synthesizer!!) and summoned idols. Took 3 of them to get into the bedroom.
    Didn't understand the leave trick (but now I do), so summoned another idol. NO IDOL!!! ........
    did you leave the curse in the room after banishing the idol? because the phens don't go in rooms with curses in them...
    tagsousa
    tagsousa

Post  tagsousa Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:41 pm

I am sooooo stupid. There are just alot of little things that I don't know about this game and thankfully there are alot of really smart people on this site to help me! You are right, the curse is still there. I'll get rid of it and try again. I'll let you know how it goes. I just need a few more diamonds!
    tagsousa
    tagsousa

Post  tagsousa Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Finally got it! Very Happy Thanks for the help and this awesome site. It makes playing the game even better!
    LaVentosa
    LaVentosa

Post  LaVentosa Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:54 pm

tagsousa wrote:I am sooooo stupid. There are just alot of little things that I don't know about this game and thankfully there are alot of really smart people on this site to help me! You are right, the curse is still there. I'll get rid of it and try again. I'll let you know how it goes. I just need a few more diamonds!

don't feel stupid. (I know for sure that someone very versed in that game had exactly the same "problem")
    It's a twisted game, and it gets much mor fun with asking and finding solutions together - so ask away!

glad you made it! On towards the next hunting!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 am

tagsousa wrote:Finally got it! Very Happy Thanks for the help and this awesome site. It makes playing the game even better!

Congratulations! I understand the frustration, and we're all glad to be here to help one another Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:11 am