MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+27
Neodymm
Torynn
dotje
Mogul
EAPatterson
jesskerz
lynnhas
Trekker
Mbstr8k
Hme
Vovan23mvp
Dazza JP
CheezerWhizzer
ützel
pianofingers
Victoria
mrnuts
hawkeyegirl
karen_ni
funkabooo
Fozzie
Juud
Tita
Chloexxxx
engineer
Admin
RayeLilley
31 posters

Neptune Quest

Mbstr8k
    Mbstr8k

MM Name : Charlotte

Emerald - Neptune Quest - Page 3 Empty Re: Neptune Quest

Post  Mbstr8k Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 am

Anyone notice how this Is showing up in their achievements? I'm guessing it shows up as a completed search of a phen. If so, if any of you get past ribbon #2 (where everyone seems to be stuck) could you please make note and let me know? I will need the ribbon#, name, and reward information for the guide on achievements. Thank you!:-)
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Tue May 29, 2012 9:35 am

Mbstr8k wrote:Anyone notice how this Is showing up in their achievements? I'm guessing it shows up as a completed search of a phen. If so, if any of you get past ribbon #2 (where everyone seems to be stuck) could you please make note and let me know? I will need the ribbon#, name, and reward information for the guide on achievements. Thank you!:-)

This does show up in your achievements, so the 7 mists I searched looking for neptune increased that achievement by 7, however it does use the energy up each time you search the room. so it is also a good way of getting the phenomenon achievements up to another level.

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:43 am

Finally finished this dreadful quest. Also finished emerald five minutes later (: goodluck everyone
    Trekker
    Trekker

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : Trekker

Post  Trekker Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 pm

I've had this for a couple weeks now, and I have yet to get the correct phenomenon to show up. Several idols, a few wisps, but no mist. Humph.
    lynnhas

MM Name : lynn

Emerald - Neptune Quest - Page 3 Empty Neptune Quest and Emerald Quest

Post  lynnhas Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:29 am

First I just want to thank everyone for all the help you are giving us MM players. The advice posted here about the Neptune and Emerald quests is right on. I completed both of these quests on separate Turtle/Infinite Energy binges. (Btw, who has six hour stretches to play this trick? I wish there was a 1 or 2 hour version of Turtle.)

At first it takes a little doing getting the right phenomenon in the right room. Thanks Admin for your advice here: http://www.mmuff.com/t208-how-to-bring-out-phenomena?highlight=phenomena. Once you have the right phenomenon, follow the clues in the quest as highlighted here: http://www.mmuff.com/t298-emerald-and-neptune-questsread-the-clue?highlight=neptune. For Emerald quest first search Fortune Telling Room then search Bedroom with Indigenous Idol phenom. For Neptune quest first search Fortune Telling then search Bathroom with Mist phenom. If your search is unsuccessful, use the trick of restarting the game (discovered by Vovan23mp3). Upon restarting, again search Fortune Telling room then the room with the phenom. For each quest, I only had to restart the game one time before the prize dropped! For the Emerald quest I was running Faithful Heart and Cornucopia in addition to Turtle. I can't remember if I had these extra charms running when I completed Neptune quest.

Happy playing everyone!
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Yay! I found the Neptune on the 2nd try! Of course, it helped that I was running a turtle. Smile

Now on to the Emerald...
    jesskerz
    jesskerz

Friend Code : 6cc87e
    MM Name : jesskerz

Emerald - Neptune Quest - Page 3 Empty Annoying quest!!!!

Post  jesskerz Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I have had this quest for over a month and a half!!!!! I literally have a phenomena in every room except the bathroom!!! Shocked

Is there any way "Neptune" can be borrowed?! I would be eternally grateful Smile Very Happy
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:23 pm

jesskerz wrote:I have had this quest for over a month and a half!!!!! I literally have a phenomena in every room except the bathroom!!! Shocked

Is there any way "Neptune" can be borrowed?! I would be eternally grateful Smile Very Happy

Sorry, I wish I could send you the one I found, but they took it from me right away (thieves!). Smile
    jesskerz
    jesskerz

Post  jesskerz Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Hehehe Smile

Thank you Smile
    jesskerz
    jesskerz

Post  jesskerz Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:31 pm

I FOUND IT!!!!!! Fiiinnaalllly!!!!!!!! cheers affraid
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Congrats! Hope the Emerald is nice to you!
    ützel

Friend Code : Fd6d1f
    MM Name : Ützel

Post  ützel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 am

Thanks for the great tip on how to 'restart' the phenomenon. Just to confirm: in this thread people mentioned they found the bloody neptune with will o wisp, is this correct? I am asking because the neptune does not show up in the list of findable items.
    EAPatterson

MM Name : EAP

Post  EAPatterson Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 pm

ützel wrote:Thanks for the great tip on how to 'restart' the phenomenon. Just to confirm: in this thread people mentioned they found the bloody neptune with will o wisp, is this correct? I am asking because the neptune does not show up in the list of findable items.

I was under the impression that it is the mist. . . But I'm still looking for Neptune too.
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 pm

It is definitely the mist. No other phenomenon will work.
    ützel

Post  ützel Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Thank you. I was hoping other phenomena might work as well (sigh)
    Trekker
    Trekker

Post  Trekker Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

I know what you mean. I think my favorite phenomena (phenomenon?) is either the Idol or the Will o Wisp, followed by the UFO. That is, if I had to deal with them at all. Smile
    ützel

Post  ützel Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am

Finally found it! Thanks to vovan's tip, I should add, because It took me 6 times, even with charms running and helpers
    Mogul

Post  Mogul Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 am

Hme wrote:
    Vovan23mvp wrote:Hi everybody! Here is a little trick with phenomenons: when you get right phen in right place, search for quest item and if you didn't find it simple press home button when popup window with item appear, then 2 times more home button and delete app process by tap and hold mystery manor app. Launch the game and you will see that phenomenon doesn't disappear and you can search the room again (and again and again) And all items you find doesn't disappear.

I just checked this technique on a UFO in the living room. It works! Phenom returns after restarting MM.

Thanks so much for this tip. I've been on Neptune quest over two months,
    had mist in the bathroom 8 times and still nothing. Next time I get it, it's not leaving until
    It coughs up the goods!

To others trying it, make sure to read the instructions above! He's saying stop the app process
    Not to delete the MM app itself!

Thanks for the great tip - was able to clear neptune in 5 tries. I can't imagine how many diamonds I would have used up placing the mist in the bathroom.
    dotje
    dotje

Emerald - Neptune Quest - Page 3 Empty Neptune & Emerald

Post  dotje Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:22 pm

I must say, it took me days to get the mist in the bathroom.
    I tried the Admin's tip about getting phenomena in the rooms, and it works, unless that I kept getting either the wrong phenomenon or it went to the wrong room! I also tried leaving other rooms in curse mode. But leaving some rooms in the curse mode made it harder to trigger the phenomenon. So frustrating.

On the way of getting mist in the bath, an Idol came to the bedroom. So (thanks to all the the great tips I read in this forum) I left the bedroom untouched. So when the mist came, I have had a turtle running already and tried going to FT room first and then tried the bathroom. No luck!. Tried it again about 4 times, still no luck. I ran out of energy and decided to banish some snatchins to level up to get fully charged. It was not my lucky day as GI had a server problem so I couldn't visit for some time. Argghhhh... Evil or Very Mad

But the next day, when the energy is fully charged, I used the turtle again and going to FT room and then Bathroom.
    I got the neptune right away! I went to FT room again and then the bedroom (still have the Idol hanging there) and lucky day, I got the emerald!

My point is : having a turtle doesn't always give us the luck we need. In fact, I have the idea that if you have the turtle running for some time, towards the end of the 6-hours time, I got less and less lucky (less things drop in room-searching). When the turtle just started I could find things a lot easier. What do you think?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Friend Code : B15B06
    MM Name : rainkid

Post  Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 am

The Turtle's smirk on its face says it all!!
    It is teasing us. Mad
    Torynn

Post  Torynn Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 am

Vovan23mvp wrote:Hi everybody! Here is a little trick with phenomenons: when you get right phen in right place, search for quest item and if you didn't find it simple press home button when popup window with item appear, then 2 times more home button and delete app process by tap and hold mystery manor app. Launch the game and you will see that phenomenon doesn't disappear and you can search the room again (and again and again) And all items you find doesn't disappear too

Good luck everyone!

Ps just found Neptune after about 15 searches Very Happy

Pss found emerald after 2 searches

Best advice ever, for ths quest. I had slowly managed to turn every room but the bathroom cursed (more awesome advice frm ths forum). Id buy a phenom, but neptune would not drop, it was getting expensive! Using ths advice, in 3 tries it dropped. Then did the same thing in the bedroom for the emerald. Took six tries and I got it. Thank you so much!
    Torynn

Post  Torynn Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 pm

FYI this advice also works if ur quested to find something in a room in silhouette mode, etc. If u enter the room in the right mode but don't find ur item, follow vovan's advice. Don't click the hurray button, force clse the app.

Also, whichever friend I picked to help me, is still available to help me the next time, they don't get sleepy.
    Neodymm

Friend Code : 97c262
    MM Name : Neodymm

Post  Neodymm Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 pm

cheers OMG! Finally got mist in bathroom and found Neptune, after 8 restarts. I've had this quest for about 2 months. Turtle and magnet were running when I got it. So happy to finally have this quest off my screen! bounce

Emerald is up now...
    Reznor

Emerald - Neptune Quest - Page 3 Empty RE: Neptune Quest

Post  Reznor Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 pm

OMFG! I have had this quest for days now and it is driving me crazy!

I am playing this on an Android phone and my tip is "Try to find Neptune by exploring the Bathroom when the Mist phenomenon. You won't find the item right away and you must not banish the phenomenon." (bad English and all!) I am a level 80 and to give you an idea of how many times I have tried to get this Neptune thing, my skill level in the Bathroom is Expert with 206% progress (yes, two hundred and six percent). I have used all the tips in this forum and have searched the room with the Mist dozens of times, tried searching the Fortune-Telling Room first and have also used a Golden Turtle, Vanquisher of Monsters, Cornucopia, and Games Torch together along with bringing a friend for a total of 235% increase in chances of finding something. I have also tried killing the app before I press the "Hurray" button to see if it restarts with the Mist still in there but apparently this doesn't work on Androids. A couple of comments have talked about Zodiac Mode but I have never seen or heard of this within the game itself, is this maybe only for the Facebook version?

This is the only quest I have right now too, I really have absolutely nothing to do except work on it so it's driving me insane!!! Any help would be more than welcome. Very Happy
    Professor Plum
    Professor Plum

MM Name : Professor Plum

Post  Professor Plum Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Can't wait to try it tomorrow!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:50 pm