MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Game not dropping Chocolate medals, glacial swords or peacock feather

ron197192064

Game not dropping Chocolate medals, glacial swords or peacock feather Empty Game not dropping Chocolate medals, glacial swords or peacock feather

Post  ron197192064 Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 pm

game used to drop glacial swords alot, but once the Snowminator quest from Van Helsing "Cut hydras heads off" showed up, I have got exactly 1 glacial sword and two chocolate medals since last week, even with turtle running. I have received ZERO feathers to banish the indian snatchin....I still have not yet healed the sick general snatchin, do I need that to be done first?
    My friend code is 29d142
    Rumorkid
    Rumorkid

Friend Code : f3001c
    MM Name : Darja

Game not dropping Chocolate medals, glacial swords or peacock feather Empty Re: Game not dropping Chocolate medals, glacial swords or peacock feather

Post  Rumorkid Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:43 pm

I actually never heard of that quest nor of the glacial swords or chocolate medals Neutral Feathers dropped like 90% of the time with me.
    Did some research and its content from the facebook game, dont know anything about that game version.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:33 am