MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

Pluto's Crown

ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

MM Name : ThuyAn

Pluto's Crown Empty Pluto's Crown

Post  ThuyAn Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Does anyone have this yet? It can be found in the crypt but I need it for the quest. ( number 27. In Crypt quest) Please let me know if I can borrow it. 

I've got keys and weapons but of course my crypt is stuck open and when I click on it, the fight menu pops up but slides away faster then I can start or join a fight. WTH! ::shakes fist at GI:: 

I would prefer to find the dang thing myself so I can loan to others so they don't have to fight the boss and find the stupid thing.  I'd appreciate the loan in the mean time, I'll try to get into a fight and retrieve it myself. 

Coincidentally this will be the third time in this string of Crypt quest you have to explore the crypt. >_<
    danielle3699

Friend Code : 2cccd2
    MM Name : Danielle

Pluto's Crown Empty Re: Pluto's Crown

Post  danielle3699 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm

I can loan you mine! Very Happy
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:59 pm

danielle3699 wrote:I can loan you mine! Very Happy

Now why didn't I just ask you in the first place. Thanks dear!
    Of course I need it for the quest but I'll keep trying for my own so I can lend it out too.
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:49 am

For those of you hoping to by pass exploring the crypt altogether by borrowing items from friends, it's not gonna happen if you want to complete the quest string.  Quest 28 for the Crypt quest requires charging Cursed Treasure collection, 136 I think it was. To get Necromancers crown. 

Sidebar to Danielle, will return your Pluto's crown, now I have to find my own for sure to complete the quest string. Thx for the loan. Smile)
    jesskerz
    jesskerz

Friend Code : 6cc87e
    MM Name : jesskerz

Pluto's Crown Empty Weapons

Post  jesskerz Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am

Hey guys, does anyone know if the weapons to fight the necromancer drop in rooms or what?

And funny how it's only open for 8hours and yet some weapons take 8hours to reload!!! What GI is thinking is just beyond me! scratch
    ThuyAn
    ThuyAn

Post  ThuyAn Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 pm

jesskerz wrote:Hey guys, does anyone know if the weapons to fight the necromancer drop in rooms or what?

And funny how it's only open for 8hours and yet some weapons take 8hours to reload!!! What GI is thinking is just beyond me! scratch

I've never had one of those weapons drop from exploring a room. I get col. 130 and 131 from banishing Adepts and Priestesses.  Also some of col. 129 from Priestess but never the lepage or flamethrower. 

Yes, it is a funny coincidence that the garlic necklace takes 8 hrs to be able to use again, the same amount of time it takes to fight the Boss. However the items that You can use instantly you can buy with diamonds, no waiting.  ::groans::
    babenghiem
    babenghiem

Friend Code : PM me

Post  babenghiem Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 pm

I've got all items from the crypt and totally willing to spare - no need to return !! If you need any for quests please PM me for friend code santa

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm