MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

2 posters

Gypsy Bridle in the Living Room

Waterkitsune

Friend Code : 89f11d
    MM Name : Midnight

Gypsy Bridle in the Living Room Empty Gypsy Bridle in the Living Room

Post  Waterkitsune Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 pm

When I was playing the Living Room numerous times today(in order to get the nails and boards for the 'Board to Board' quest), I had the pleasant surprise of getting 2 gypsy bridles! Strangely enough, when I got them, it was when I solved the room in Expert mode in about 30 secs or less! Maybe that's how to get the rare items in each room when the room is in Expert mode? Suspect
    engineer
    engineer

Gypsy Bridle in the Living Room Empty Re: Gypsy Bridle in the Living Room

Post  engineer Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Waterkitsune wrote:When I was playing the Living Room numerous times today(in order to get the nails and boards for the 'Board to Board' quest), I had the pleasant surprise of getting 2 gypsy bridles! Strangely enough, when I got them, it was when I solved the room in Expert mode in about 30 secs or less! Maybe that's how to get the rare items in each room when the room is in Expert mode? Suspect

I also think there is a connection with drop rate and solve time, but I haven't been able to prove it yet! That's why if I'm stuck I'll usually use a compass instead of sitting around for another 30 seconds.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am