MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+5
Mia480076
Demdike
ThuyAn
danielle3699
Calico
9 posters

When someone requests a trade that's not equal?

Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

When someone requests a trade that's not equal? - Page 2 Empty Re: When someone requests a trade that's not equal?

Post  Camille Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Done Katyc. I'll be in your pending list shortly bounce
    EF

MM Name : EF

When someone requests a trade that's not equal? - Page 2 Empty Re: When someone requests a trade that's not equal?

Post  EF Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:47 pm

You guys are too funny! I'm definitely down with the red shoes... Not so much with the whip though! Lol!! Would love to add you. Send me a PM if you are interested so I can send you my code. I don't want to add without asking. I'm all about not being rude Wink
    Katyc

MM Name : katyc

Post  Katyc Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:57 pm

My code is that <--- way EF, add away.
    I can't promise any gloves though, I have to wait until reset but have already bargained with Camille for my daily limit (she's promised me her soul)
    Camille
    Camille

MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Katyc wrote:My code is that <--- way EF, add away.
    I can't promise any gloves though, I have to wait until reset but have already bargained with Camille for my daily limit (she's promised me her soul)
    Yup, Katy wouldn't take my first born. Smart woman LOL.
    EF

MM Name : EF

Post  EF Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Camille wrote:
    Katyc wrote:My code is that <--- way EF, add away.
    Yup, Katy wouldn't take my first born. Smart woman LOL.

just added you... Name is Elena but tag is EF. there is selling of souls? Oooo how much? hope it's not a vacuum tube!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm