MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

4 posters

I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked

ron197192064

I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked Empty I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked

Post  ron197192064 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:29 pm

I have completed all tasks to open the Pirate Brig and have explored it, still in Novice rating though. I have no active quests right now, will some show up or do I need to do anything? All rooms unlocked, except the two with the keys on them. Do I need to be expert in all rooms or something? What to do now? Rolling Eyes
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked Empty Re: I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked

Post  Camille Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Have you unlocked the new Selene Room? It's located at the bottom of the manor near the UFO. There are quests associated with it. if you have no more quests, you'll need to wait until GI releases a new update with more quests.
    ron197192064

I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked Empty Re: I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked

Post  ron197192064 Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Camille wrote:Have you unlocked the new Selene Room? It's located at the bottom of the manor near the UFO. There are quests associated with it. if you have no more quests, you'll need to wait until GI releases a new update with more quests.
    I don't have the Selene Room...looks like I am waiting for an update then. Thanks!
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:50 pm

The Selene Room was added in the 10 October update, assuming you have updated you should have the quests that open that room. I know GI aren't known for their customer support but if you're missing those quests it might be worth while contacting them.
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Yup, and the Selena room with keep you very busy. It requires 2,400 oil cans! I hope you have lots of patience!
    jbizzle2

I have no Quests, Pirate Brig completed and all rooms unlocked Empty I have no quests

Post  jbizzle2 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:22 pm

I've unlocked the UFO, Brig, Island, Selene, Bunker, and Crypt. I think my last quest was to get a golden fleece, and once I got it no new quests appeared. Its no fun when all I can strive for is battles in the crypt and bunker. Anyone else run into this problem?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am