MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+2
paulinelhg
•Vicki bans GI•
6 posters

Quitting MM

•Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Quitting MM Empty Quitting MM

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 am

To everyone who has been so kind to help me, thank you very much. However, I am quitting MM for personal reasons.

I will be deleting everyone from my friends list and then I will delete the game. It does not have anything personal to do with anyone here or in the game. I just need to move on to other things.

Take care and have fun! Thanks for everything.

Vicki
    paulinelhg
    paulinelhg

MM Name : Pauline

Quitting MM Empty Re: Quitting MM

Post  paulinelhg Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:31 am

I'm sorry to hear that Vicki, I'll miss you lots. You are such a good friend of mine and I'm sad to see you stop. Nevertheless, I respect your decision and I'll drop my contact details in a private message, hope to keep in touch
    Trailer Trash
    Trailer Trash

Friend Code : 8827B4
    MM Name : Trailer Trash

Post  Trailer Trash Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 am

Sorry you have left MM. We were only friends for a little while, but I enjoyed our banter!!!

And here is the kiss I promised to whoever sent the me the last bottle of bloody wine I needed!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Trailer Trash
    Trailer Trash

Friend Code : 8827B4
    MM Name : Trailer Trash

Post  Trailer Trash Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 am

Sorry you have left MM. We were only friends for a little while, but I enjoyed our banter!!!

And here is the kiss I promised to whoever sent the me the last bottle of bloody wine I needed!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Roxy
    Roxy

Friend Code : 1455f5
    MM Name : Roxy

Post  Roxy Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:41 am

Vicki, I am sorry you will be leaving the game. I know it is time consuming and takes time from our real lives.

There have been many times when I have felt the game has taken over my life in a very toxic way. When this has happened I also decided to quit. Taking a few days off and adding some distance, however, gave me a clearer perspective on the game and all it's peripheral ... I'll say complexities for lack of a better word.

Please know that you will be missed by many people here. I wish you would please wait a week before you delete the game and me as your friend. It will be sad not to see your name on my friend list.
    Melinda
    Melinda

Friend Code : a57e9f
    MM Name : Melinda

Post  Melinda Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:51 am

Vicki - I respect your decision. Thank you for sharing your positive outlook, your thoughtfulness and generosity towards others. I will miss you!
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you for such kind words! I will dearly miss you all! I love you

I have already deleted everyone from my friends list and have deleted the game from my iPad. In fact, that's the main reason why I posted this thread so people would know why they were deleted and not think it was anything personal. I also didn't want to leave the game open where people would inadvertently send me gifts that would be better served going to someone else.

I plan to take care of a number of other things I had been neglecting due to my obsession with the game and then concentrate on my work in grad school. I will carry your friendships in my heart as I go forward. Thank you for giving me the wonderful opportunity of enjoying your kindness and friendship. And have fun collecting those oil cans! Very Happy
    coopercc
    coopercc

Friend Code : 78c3ac
    MM Name : clueless

Post  coopercc Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 am

Vicki,

Add me to the long list of people who appreciate your help in MM & will miss you very much. It was so sad seeing your empty mansion. I know you are doing what you feel is best for you. I support that and wish you only the best in grad school and everything else you want to accomplish.

Colleen aka clueless

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 am