MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

+36
Cyprus31
Mbstr8k
karen_ni
paulinelhg
LaneyK
leekumo
A ipad
Pink451
Chopper
FerretMama
hawkeyegirl
Savannah123
gemfinder
Demdike
cycohead
ParisGirl
StahlBS
epitelous4
rab
Lil_Miss_Kaina
oneuc
Bovver
Camille
Aparna1082
bbb Chris
NativeGramma
JoeCroydon
•Vicki bans GI•
Charmed1
Dazza JP
TeamORillo
CheezerWhizzer
Adrianahdzp
Sakura
Horry
Skyler
40 posters

UPDATE 10/10/12

UPDATE 10/10/12 Empty UPDATE 10/10/12

Post  Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 am

Sorry! Somehow I hit the wrong button and previous thread vanished! Embarassed
    Please post info on latest update here.
    Skyler
    Skyler

Friend Code : By Inv
    MM Name : Private

UPDATE 10/10/12 Empty Re: UPDATE 10/10/12

Post  Skyler Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 am

Ok, there is a new update. Added Selene Room and a few more collections. No new artifacts. More quests.

First there are quests to search, Laboratory, African Room, Japanese Garden, Room 51 5 times, UFO 3 times. Then unfortunately, you need to catch 10 each of the TV, Musical and Vacuum Robots. 300 oil cans needed or 270 Diamonds if you buy 10 for 9 in the shop. You can also purchases Chests that contain oil cans in them. 75 Diamonds for a Chest with 150 Oil cans or 50 Diamonds for 100 Oil cans and 25 Diamonds for 50 Oil Cans. (Thanks to Brad for that tip)

If you click on the Selena Room and click upgrade then you will need to build a moon rover. Which requires drawings, sketches and cost estimates (10 x 5 = 50 in all) You may buy them at 10 diamonds a piece. Have not bought them so I am not sure if they are 10 diamonds for each set of 5 or 50 diamonds for each set. If someone buys them, maybe they can elaborate on that.

In all the searches I did today to complete the quest, not one oil can dropped. So, it doesn't look good for oil cans at the moment.

After the Oil Cans, comes the quests to find the blueprint/sketches, the first requires you to banish Xeno's, Robots or search UFO phenom rooms for it. Xeno's drop the last 2 of the blueprint/sketches, Vacuum Robot, TV Robot and Musical Robot drop 2 of each as well, leaving the remaining ones to be found with UFO Phenoms.

After building the moon rover, you will then need to banish 5 UFO Phenoms with HyperBoloids and banish 15 Snatchin Agents.

IMPORTANT-You MUST finish the 15 Snatchin and 5 UFO Banishings before working on the "Details of Moonrover". The items for the moonrover will not drop until it is completed.

Next you will need to complete the details of moonrover with 10 each of 5 different items costing 24 Diamonds a piece or search rooms, complete Professor's quests or banish more robots to get them.

"Details of Moonrover" here is the list.

Gravitational Tire- from Searching room with UFO Phenom - Use reboot option to keep UFO in room after each search
    High Frequency Transmitter - Banishing Xeno's
    Adaptive Analyzer- from banishing Vacuum Robots
    Seismic Sensor - from banishing TV Robots
    Automated Repair Kit- From banishing Musical Robots

Next is 10 each of the robot helpers
    30 new rune stones
    30 new batteries
    30 new gravitrons
    30 new containers

After the 30 Containers, you will need to find 50 Moonstones by banishing Aliens. With running a turtle and having the weapons handy it won't take long to do this.

After that, you start the Thanksgiving Collections. Charge collection 135.
    Next is the Dictionary Collection #35, Charge it.
    Next is Benedict's Tear Cocktail Collection #5, charge it.
    Next is Breath Mints Collection #34, Charge it.
    Next is Overcoat Collection #16, charge it.
    Next is Bridal Gown collection #18, charge it.
    Next is Astronaut collection #98, charge it.
    Next is sunglasses collection #50, charge it.
    Then quests for exploring the Selene Room begin.

Search Selene Room for collection items for #137 and then #139, charge each for quests.
    Reason for breakdown Quest requires 15 Xeno's to be banished.
    Next collect and charge collection #140

NO MORE QUESTS!!! Sad Evil or Very Mad

Updated 10/16/2012

Last edited by Skyler on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:33 am; edited 10 times in total
    Horry

Post  Horry Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:27 am

whohoo, no pressing of thanks button anymore!
    Searched 3 rooms, which dropped 2 oilcans (no turtle or other help). However I still need a lot of cans for the strange recording quest. And then again for the new room? Phew....
    Sakura
    Sakura

MM Name : Sakura

Post  Sakura Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:30 am

Horry wrote:whohoo, no pressing of thanks button anymore!
    Searched 3 rooms, which dropped 2 oilcans (no turtle or other help). However I still need a lot of cans for the strange recording quest. And then again for the new room? Phew....
    Is the previous oil can count too?
    Horry

Post  Horry Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 am

I don't know as I can't complete the new quest line because I don't have the UFO yet......
    Adrianahdzp

UPDATE 10/10/12 Empty Doing that Selene room

Post  Adrianahdzp Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 pm

I got a quest that I need to find information about the colony a d need to search the flying saucer of O'lle , need to do it three times

Where is that flying saucer of O'llie?

I'm clueless
    CheezerWhizzer

Post  CheezerWhizzer Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 pm

The flying saucer is the UFO.
    TeamORillo

Post  TeamORillo Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Skyler wrote:Just recv'd this info from a trusted friend.

Gi added a nasty little code to see gifts inside the gift box. If there is more than 1 from the same friend and you accept them all, only 1 will appear in inventory! you will need to take 1 at a time. Close gifts and back for another 1...they are just relentless.!!!

Please pass this along to your friends.

Boo for that. Thanks for the heads up though!

Also, I don't know if this is just me (ipad1, I know - problematic) but now all of a sudden I can't charge any collections (crashes every time). Le sigh.
    Dazza JP
    Dazza JP

Friend Code : Secret
    MM Name : Dazza JP

Post  Dazza JP Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Gi added a nasty little code to see gifts inside the gift box. If there is more than 1 from the same friend and you accept them all, only 1 will appear in inventory! you will need to take 1 at a time. Close gifts and back for another 1...they are just relentless.!!!

I was sent this too, but I think it's rubbish as I've received plenty of gifts in multiples ok since upgrade.
    Charmed1

Friend Code : df06e5
    MM Name : Cheryl

Post  Charmed1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm unable to play since this update this morning. It won't load past the starting screen. Any tips on how to fix this? I'm having MM withdrawals lol and I don't want to delete and reinstall because I have read others lose their data that way.
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Friend Code : QuitMM
    MM Name : •Vicki•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Edited-I have gotten word from 2 sources that this may not be the case. So, just be cautious. I will remove this post if this turns out to be untrue.
    There are quite a few problems if they did try to implement something like this. Some people hold stuff in their gift box and only accept them after they get the quest for the item. These are legitimate gifts and the recipient shouldn't lose them only because they held onto them.

Also, what about when people go on vacation and come back to a gift box full of gifts from the same friends from multiple days. Again, these are legitimate gifts.

And what about when a player gifts a person, hits reset, and then gifts them again. This happens all the time. I do it frequently when I know someone is trying to get something for a quest.

And then there's the issue of players being able to pay diamonds to drop their counter so they can regift legitimately. No way can GI take away those gifts!

There are too many holes in this idea. I'm not saying GI isn't doing it, but if they are trying to do it, it would be a mess. I'm going to wait and see how this shakes out as people upgrade.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Edited-I have gotten word from 2 sources that this may not be the case. So, just be cautious. I will remove this post if this turns out to be untrue.

I have been informed by a friend that this is untrue. That it is nowhere in the MM code. Please edit post.

I would like to remind everyone that rumor and conjecture run rampant in this game. Please verify rumors before posting them in open forum. There is no need to freak out the masses affraid
    JoeCroydon
    JoeCroydon

Friend Code : fa46f6
    MM Name : Joe

UPDATE 10/10/12 Empty Gifts?

Post  JoeCroydon Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 pm

I received gifts today after update...and I received multi calanders from same person..well I tapped to collect them all and other mystery fits and all I received was 1 CALANDER...so something is up...I'll reply another post here if I try to do them one at a time....WOW GI is actually doing another 270 diamond robot quest...really missing the synthisizer now
    NativeGramma
    NativeGramma

Friend Code : 6e485d
    MM Name : Nicole S

Post  NativeGramma Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Just updated .......Was retrieving mystery gifts and picked 5 ( all from different friends), closed gifts and only received 1 RUNESTONES !! Wth !! Yeah i'd say somethings up >:/ if they're doing away with thankyou gifts then they should have at least honored post update gifts Evil or Very Mad they weren't even multi gifts confused haven't tried multi gifts from friends yet ........
    bbb Chris

Friend Code : 832580
    MM Name : bbb

Post  bbb Chris Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 pm

I received multiple gifts and the game only showed one when it dropped them on the screen but my item count in my collections DID go up by the number of gifts I received. You just can't go by the visual.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:32 pm

bbb Chris wrote:I received multiple gifts and the game only showed one when it dropped them on the screen but my item count in my collections DID go up by the number of gifts I received. You just can't go by the visual.

This is correct as I understand it. I actually believe MM made the gifting process quicker on this one...after you receive 5 gifts...normally you would see all 5 on your manor and the "collector" would pick them up if you dont...now instead of seeing 5 drop you just see 1...but 5 still go into inventory when you accept the gifts. 
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:34 pm

bbb Chris wrote:I received multiple gifts and the game only showed one when it dropped them on the screen but my item count in my collections DID go up by the number of gifts I received. You just can't go by the visual.
    This is interesting. So the change may simply be the visual appearance of the gifts and not the actual number of gifts added into the inventory. This needs to be checked out.
    •Vicki bans GI•
    •Vicki bans GI•

Post  •Vicki bans GI• Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:This is correct as I understand it. I actually believe MM made the gifting process quicker on this one...after you receive 5 gifts...normally you would see all 5 on your manor and the "collector" would pick them up if you dont...now instead of seeing 5 drop you just see 1...but 5 still go into inventory when you accept the gifts. 
    This would explain the conflicting reports. People relying on a visual count would report that they only got 1 while people relying on their inventory count would report that they got all they were supposed to. This is beginning to make some sense.
    NativeGramma
    NativeGramma

Friend Code : 6e485d
    MM Name : Nicole S

Post  NativeGramma Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 pm

sfinley ibrahim wrote:

This is correct as I understand it. I actually believe MM made the gifting process quicker on this one...after you receive 5 gifts...normally you would see all 5 on your manor and the "collector" would pick them up if you dont...now instead of seeing 5 drop you just see 1...but 5 still go into inventory when you accept the gifts. 

Yay its a good change then Smile guess i just didnt want to check my thousands of runestones to see if i had more lol ......... Will check it out next time
    Adrianahdzp

Post  Adrianahdzp Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:02 pm

CheezerWhizzer wrote:The flying saucer is the UFO.

Somebody told me is a button between hallway and library .... And I don't have anything yet. I'm just going to wait until I get something that I can press on

Is that UFO related to the Selene event? Because I updated and I got all this. Thanks
    Adrianahdzp

Post  Adrianahdzp Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Skyler wrote:
    Adrianahdzp wrote:
    CheezerWhizzer wrote:The flying saucer is the UFO.

Somebody told me is a button between hallway and library .... And I don't have anything yet. I'm just going to wait until I get something that I can press on

Is that UFO related to the Selene event? Because I updated and I got all this. Thanks

The UFO sits on the map below the manor. You have to build a landing platform and beacon for it through various quests. If none of that sounds familiar, then you haven't reach that point yet. What quests are you currently working on?

Oh yes, I have that, the quest I need to do is intergalactic council and need to find 3 flyer saucer but no idea where to find it. Can use anything on the map (below the manor) yet or if I want to use it, I need to buy it
    Aparna1082

Post  Aparna1082 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Can someone pls tell me whether they have taken away the Olympics torch frm the new update? bounce
    Camille
    Camille

Friend Code : Ask me
    MM Name : ....

Post  Camille Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Skyler wrote:Ok, there is a new update. Added Selena Room and a few more collections. No new artifacts. More quests.

First there are quests to search, Laboratory, African Room, Japanese Garden, Room 51 5 times, UFO 3 times. Then unfortunately, you need to catch 10 each of the TV, Musical and Vacuum Robots. 300 oil cans needed or 270 Diamonds if you buy 10 for 9 in the shop. You can also purchases Chests that contain oil cans in them. 75 Diamonds for a Chest with 150 Oil cans or 50 Diamonds for 100 Oil cans and 25 Diamonds for 50 Oil Cans. (Thanks to Brad for that tip)

If you click on the Selena Room and click upgrade then you will need to build a moon rover. Which requires drawings, sketches and cost estimates (10 x 5 = 50 in all) You may buy them at 10 diamonds a piece. Have not bought them so I am not sure if they are 10 diamonds for each set of 5 or 50 diamonds for each set. If someone buys them, maybe they can elaborate on that.

In all the searches I did today to complete the quest, not one oil can dropped. So, it doesn't look good for oil cans at the moment.

After the Oil Cans, comes the quests to find the blueprint/sketches, the first requires you to banish Xeno's, Robots or search UFO phenom rooms for it. Xeno's drop the last 2 of the blueprint/sketches, Vacuum Robot, TV Robot and Musical Robot drop 2 of each as well, leaving the remaining ones to be found with UFO Phenoms.

After building the moon rover, you will then need to banish 5 UFO Phenoms with HyperBoloids and banish 15 Snatchin Agents. Next you will need to complete the moon rover with 10 each of 5 different items costing 24 Diamonds a piece or search rooms, complete Professor's quests or banish more robots to get them.

That's what I have found so far, so feel free to add as you discover more things in the new update.

I've had ten minutes of new quests Smile. Now I'm on the robot quest Sad. Oil cans are dropping (running a turtle) but nowhere near enough to finish this quest any time soon and I'm not inclined to spend all of my diamonds on purchasing them.

I haven't tried to charge the Olympic artifact since the latest update but had one running from yesterday, it was working okay.
    Aparna1082

Post  Aparna1082 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Thx Smile
    Bovver

Friend Code : No ide
    MM Name : Bovver

Post  Bovver Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm

If anybody needs to know how to get an oil can every time you search a room then please read my post in the "oil cans x300" thread. No need to buy them especially if you have golden rose or Olympic artefact handy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm