MMUFF

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Manor Unofficial Fan Forum

5 posters

Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving...

lapinkerton
    lapinkerton

MM Name : lap

Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving... Empty Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving...

Post  lapinkerton Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Can anyone tell me what will be collected in each of the 5 diplomas needed: 1st: Walking Dead collection, 2nd: Skeletons in the Closet collection 3: ____________. 4:_______________ 5:____________. Thanks in advance....I've been searching on here and just can't find it.
    rab

Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving... Empty Re: Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving...

Post  rab Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Try here

http://www.mmuff.com/t690-van-helsing?highlight=Helsing
    nerija.krajasaite

Friend Code : 59ce28
    MM Name : Neryte

Post  nerija.krajasaite Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:13 pm

I have no monsters in my manor. Even i can't see them in my friend's manors. Why? Crying or Very sad

Did you finish the quests and the events that went along with the full moon? Some people who completed both have not been able to see monsters in their friend's manors.

I completed all the quests and since then I haven't had any monsters appear in my own manor.

I have not completed the Van Helsing(Full Moon)events, so I can still see monsters in my friend's manors.

If you haven't completed the quests or events you will need to contact support at GI and let them know. Several people had this problem the last go around.
    Mselui

Friend Code : c853b3

Post  Mselui Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:08 pm

i have this event again, and i'm still on the second cert - skeletons. However THIS time round i've yet to see a single skeleton? Ive seen every other type of mob - demons, vampires, succubus, adepts, humunculous, mummies. etc etc but not a single skellie. Is it just me?
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving... Empty Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving

Post  PegWalt Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 pm

@MsElui
    Hi! Ihave a Skeleton at my place. I have added you as a friend and you are in my Pending List now. So, please accept me. Looking forward to playing the game with you since we are neighbors anyway. I'm in Pittsburgh PA!
    Mselui

Post  Mselui Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:56 pm

PegWalt wrote:@MsElui
    Hi! Ihave a Skeleton at my place. I have added you as a friend and you are in my Pending List now. So, please accept me. Looking forward to playing the game with you since we are neighbors anyway. I'm in Pittsburgh PA!
    Thanks pegwalt - i already thanked you in game too - and have since skinned that skellie well enough to finish that quest and am one pair of fangs short of finishing your vampire off too for the next cert lol (well once i replenish my branches)
    lapinkerton
    lapinkerton

MM Name : lap

Post  lapinkerton Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi pegwalt and Mselui, do you mind if I add you as a friends on mm? I started this post and I'm from BF,home of Joe Namath, 30 miles to the Pittsburgh airport. My code is 0ab4f8. flower
    PegWalt

Friend Code : a4b306
    MM Name : PegWalt

Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving... Empty Sept. 30 th Monsters are Moving

Post  PegWalt Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 pm

@Lapinkerton
    Hi! I have added you and you are in my Pending now. Please accept me. I will be updating tonight or tomorrow morning. Nice to hear you are from Beaver Falls. My stepson & family lived there for 5 years and just moved to Colorado. I live in he North Hills area of Pittsburgh. Looking forward to playing the game with you.
    Mselui

Post  Mselui Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 pm

lapinkerton wrote:Hi pegwalt and Mselui, do you mind if I add you as a friends on mm? I started this post and I'm from BF,home of Joe Namath, 30 miles to the Pittsburgh airport. My code is 0ab4f8. flower
    Add away Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm